17: Gnomeo and Bill-iette

FIRST OFF, I wanna say that I'm super sorry for not uploading last week. It's not like I forgot, because I didn't, buuut, it was the week before I opened my school's musical, so I was bombarded with rehearsals. (we did Shrek, btw. I was the dragon, yes, I can sing, very well if that means anything) Anyways, the show closed last night (which I am super sad about) and now I was able to apply the finishing touches on this chapter so I could publish it! Enough of me, you guys are here for THIS:

"And exactly where are you leading us, Bill?"

Bill rolled his eye, walking ahead, not looking where he was going and nearly walking into a tree. "Relax, Pine Tree. It's not like I'm leading you to your death or anything!" He raised his eyebrows. "I'm just taking you to the good ol' Fluvius is all."

Dipper trotted up beside Bill, looking into the demon's pale blue eye. "And how can I be sure that you're actually helping us instead of blackmailing us so you can change back?" The young cervitaur accused, crossing his arms.

Bill chuckled slightly, patting the kids head. "I swear, kid, you're acting like Ford Jr. right now." His expression hardened. "Stop it." The demon sighed, turning around and stopping in front of Dipper. "But if you're so worried about me, how's about we strike a temporary truce. I won't kill you and you won't kill me."

Dipper backed away from the man. "So, like a...deal?"

Bill shrugged, beginning their journey once again. "Yeah, you could say that." He lodged himself in front of Dipper, causing the cervitaur to stumble backwards. "So what's it gonna be?"

Dipper sighed. It's not like he had anything better to do. He put his arm out. "It's a deal, I guess."

The demon grinned, grabbing the cervitaur's hand and shaking it roughly. This was very enjoyable. He'd been shaking a lot of hands lately. "Great choice, Pine Tree! Now we can be buddies!"

The cervitaur scoffed, ripping his hand out of Bills and turning around, beginning to walk again. "Buddies is the last thing I'd call us."

Bill rolled his eye, walking beside Dipper with his arms behind his back. He smiled slightly. Walking was slowly becoming easier. Looking at the boy beside him, he noticed two little lumps growing at the boys hairline. "Nice antlers, kid."

Dipper's ears twitched slightly. "What? Antlers--I don't have--" He stopped, feeling his forehead, his ears pressing flat onto his head when he felt the nubs. "Whoa."

The demon moved some of his hair out of his good eye, chuckling slightly. "You're entertaining, Pine Tree," he sighed, rubbing the kid's head.

"Stop--touching me!" Dipper snapped, shoving Bill's gloved hand off of his head. He looked behind him. "Mabel and Stan are all the way back there!" The cervitaur remarked, crossing his arms.

Bill sighed, leaning on a tree. "We'll wait, then."

Dipper sighed, looking at the foliage around him, before turning around as he heard a noise coming towards him and his ears perked up. He turned around to face Bill, who had disappeared. "Bill?" Dipper called, twisting his head around to try and look for the demon. He placed a hoof on the grass, looking behind a tree covered in green moss. "Bill? Are you here?" A moan came from a bush about three steps away. Dipper groaned. "Do you have to make me walk everywhere?" He complained, walking over to the bush. Bill was lying down, knees brought to his chest.

"This is all your fault," Bill explained bluntly, turning his head to face the small cervitaur above him. "If you hadn't gone to that stupid creek I wouldn't be in this stupid, this--this stupid fleshsack meat device or whatever!" The demon clenched his fists, attempting to push himself off of the ground, stumbling slightly when he did. Bill grunted, punching the tree beside him multiple times, so hard it caused his knuckles to bleed. He groaned, putting his head in his hands. "I want to burn this whole goddamn forest to the GROUND!" Dipper looked up at Bill, slightly worried for his safety. Bill might've not had powers anymore, but he sure as hell had determination. Bill raised an eyebrow, grinning his impossible-to-attain grin. "Are you scared Pine Tree? ARE YOU SCARED OF ME NOW?" Bill screamed, grabbing Dipper by the shirt.

Monster Fallsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें