Tom

"Kathryn Noelle Noble." I turned around, eyes wide with surprise. A few feet away from me stood a tall, mature looking man. He looked like a younger copy of dad. 

"Tom," I breathed. The man's mature features turned into a childish smile and he opened his arms. I took a few longer steps and he pulled me into his embrace. 

"You look exactly like mom," he whispered next to my ear and I sighed.

"I know," I answered. He pulled back, holding me in front of him by my shoulders and he studied me.

"I was happy to hear you have returned to us. I never doubted," Tom grinned widely. He dropped his hands at last and I took notice of the strangers behind him. "This is my family." The two children stepped forward and the woman stepped next to Tom. "My wife Caroline and my two sons Ace and Archer." Ace and Archer. Don't the two of them mix those names up by accident?

"It's a pleasure. I've heard so much of you, Kathryn," Caroline said, stepping forward and holding out her hand. I shook in politely and smiled.

"I hope only good," I answered. She laughed a modest laugh and nodded. I bent down in front of the two boys. "Hello, Ace and Archer," I spoke.

"Hello!" the eldest chimed cheerfully.

"You're aunt Kathryn?" the youngest asked.

I smiled. "Yes, I am." As soon as the words were out, he wrapped his arms around my neck and I hugged him back.

"I'm Archer," he whispered before pulling away. I grinned and nodded. Ace also stepped forward and hugged me.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," I giggled and the two boys did an adorable bow. When I stood up straight again, Liam was standing behind me.

"I must say, I was doubtful about giving Alpha Liam my blessing without even seeing you yet," Tom said with an amused look. "But he managed to convince me."

"How?" I asked and looked slightly over my shoulder. Liam shrugged innocently and wrapped his arms around my stomach.

"I knew Liam before you made your way to him, Kathryn. I knew what kind of an Alpha he was. It was just a bit of a shocker to see him try to change his entire pack. That convinced me," Tom explained and held his wife to his hip. A ghost of a smile appeared on my face, remembering our talk.

"So when can we come to a wedding?" Caroline asked cheerfully.

I blushed and Liam let out a throaty laugh. "Not decided yet. First there is her coronation ceremony. In this pack, that is more important for this pack than the wedding."

"When is that going to be?" Tom asked, getting serious as he looked at Liam for an answer.

"In three days," Liam answered. Liam had told me it was sometime around, I didn't know exactly when. I guess now I do. I held my gaze down on Ace and Archer who were shifting awkwardly from one leg to another. I smiled a bit.

"Excuse me?" I spoke up and Tom and Liam stopped whatever else they were saying and I had tuned out from. "Would you mind if I took Ace and Archer out to play?" I asked and Caroline gave me a smile, looking to Tom. Tom smiled widely as well.

"Go ahead. We'll be out in a bit of time and then I'd love to have some catching up to do," Tom said and I thanked him quickly. The boys had perked up when I mentioned them and were more than okay with going outside. I quickly kissed Liam's cheek and then rushed out of the room, along with the two boys.

On my way out, I saw Liam's father, walking in front of the house and I turned to Ace and Archer. "Guys, walk around freely, alright? And turn to someone if you need help. I need to talk to a person," I told them. Ace nodded enthusiastically and grabbed his brother's hand, dragging him away. 

I took a deep shaky breath and walked forward towards Alexander. "Hello," I spoke up and he looked at me, before rolling his eyes.

"Oh it's you. What can I help you with?" he asked, his deep voice as annoyed as his look was.

I licked my lips and crossed my arms over my chest. "I want to know what your problem with me is. Maybe we can work it out or something," I said and he snorted.

"Problem? Work it out? Don't be fooled, little missy," he snapped and turned around, ready to stomp off, but I placed my hand quickly on his shoulder, making him growl threateningly. "Leave me alone." 

I didn't even flinch at the coldness of his voice, instead, I felt even more determined to find out. "What have I done to unsatisfy you?" I questioned.

"Oh you've done absolutely nothing. Just come here, play with my son's heart, have him wrapped around your pinky and then begin changing my pack. Who do you think you really are?" he snapped and I took a surprised step back. "I am not going to let you bring down my entire life's work."

I should've felt insulted, but it made me protective instead. "I am not some witch, out to destory your pack or anything. And I gave Liam a choice, he was the one choosing. I haven't wrapped him around my pinky and I most certainly have not played with his heart! I love Liam very much, why would you think otherwise?"

"Oh don't think me into a fool. Jaq told me all about you and you forcing him to do things, because you claim to be the Luna," Alexander snapped. Jaq? "Does Liam know?"

"Know what?" I cried out in distress.

"I thought so," he snickered. "I might as well just go tell him right away." I stared with eyes wide from shock after Alexander's back. What am I missing from here?