MEET SUPRAJA I.R.!

Hello kittens!

My name is Supraja I.R., and I’m colaunching with Kristel Juurik's book!

I wanted to pop in and introduce myself and let you know I look forward to seeing you guys at our Facebook launch! I will be giving away copies of my book, together with Kristel :)

I wrote Nerd of the Year, a story on werewolves. The lead character, Neveah is one of a kind. Unknown to the supernatural world, she hates Easton for being the dominating, cocky guy that he is. Easton, the Alpha never expected his mate to be Neveah, the only girl who hates him and that too for good reason. Nerd of the Year is story of how Easton wins Neveah, his mate and the love of his life.

To get to know me better, our publisher prepared a few questions!

What’s your favourite book?

Nothing left to lose by Kirsty, I'm sure many of you have read it.

Where is your favourite place to write?

On the train while travelling to college.

Where do you want to travel?

Eiffel Tower, Paris.

What do you like to do when you’re not writing?

Watching movies.

What’s your Wattpad username?

MsBookAddict. 

So that’s me! 

I want to thank Kristel Juurik for having me here, and make sure to click “going” on the Facebook event to get a chance to win my book!  http://bit.ly/NOTYPKFBLaunch

The links to my Facebook and Goodreads are in the event, so make sure to check it out!

Til the launch event!

P.S. I'm giving away a free book on Amazon too! Grab it here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KAGPC0Q

Your Faithful Cat-Lady, Kristel, will return soon.