Purr, Kitten

Guess what now? *Pervy-face*

Our lips moved in sync, nothing else mattered. I barely felt anything, but I knew Liam moved. I just clinged onto him with my legs around him and my hands behind his neck. It felt perfect and I knew, this wasn't the time where either of us was going to stop what was bound to happen.

My back met the cold wall and Liam pressed harder against me. I could feel him and I wasn't scared, maybe slightly nervous but I wasn't scared.

I moved my shaky hands from his neck to his shirt and began unbuttoning the small buttons. Liam opened a door and he lead us inside. I brushed my hands on Liam's bare shoulders and his shirt went falling down.

He walked forward some more and quite fast. I felt one of the bedposts behind me. Liam's hands were behind me against the bed post, and suddenly there was this splitting cracking sound. We pulled apart and stared in shock at the broken bedpost.

"I'll get that fixed," Liam mumbled. I chuckled and shook my head, pulling his lips to mine again. He stepped to the side a bit, before he bent down and placed me on the soft mattress, climbing after me as well.

He literally yanked my hoodie off and then threw it on my side. At first it seemed he was going to be patient with my t-shirt, but he just shred it. I looked at him in shock, before both of us laughed.

I rolled us over so I was above him and placed my lips on his again. With his help I pushed his trousers off and he rolled us over again to do the same to me. His lips moved from my lips to my neck.

"This is going to hurt, a little," he whispered. I nodded briefly, before I could feel his teeth sinking into my skin. I bit my tounge and shut my eyes tightly. My blood made it to Liam and he grunted quietly. The pain turned into pleasure, and I moaned quietly, feeling him pull his teeth out.

I opened my eyes and looked into his own, which were gently pouring into mine. He wiped the few small tears from my cheeks.

"I'll make it better, Kitten. I promise," he whispered. I smiled and nodded. He slowly placed his lips against mine once more. The last few pieces of clothing were quickly gone.

Absolutely beautiful.

I smiled at Liam who's thought had reached mine. "You're not so bad either," I whispered and my fingers brushed the few days old harsh stubble on his jawline. It honestly only made him even sexier. He leaned over me, supporting himself with his arms and he kissed my lips gently.

"Purr for me, Kitten." And he slowly thrust forward.

**

The next morning when I woke up, I woke up in complete bliss. The sun was shining through the window, right on the bed. I felt very warm, my body tangled with Liam's.

I shifted my head slightly, so I could look at Liam's peaceful face. To my great amusement, he had a feather in his hair. Looking around, I noticed more feathers all around, an empty broken pillow case on the floor. The canopy of the bed was on the ground after it had fallen from the broken bedpost. Mine and Liam's clothes were scattered all around the room.

I lifted myself up a bit, leaning on my elbows to get a better look around the room. Last night's events came to my mind and I grinned goofily, letting myself fall back onto the pillows. 

I lifted the covers from my body and carefully crawled out of the bed, quickly disappearing into the bathroom. My body felt sore, especially the lower part of my back, which was evidence that last night was indeed real and Liam had claimed me. I had a short shower. Afterwards I wrapped the towel around my body and stepped out, in front of the mirror.

In the reflection, I didn't see myself. I only saw memories of last night, everywhere I looked. A small bruise on my lower stomach, bitemark on my neck, swollen lips. Everything my eyes reached, reminded me of him. I closed my eyes and leaned against the sink with my hands, a small smile lingering on my lips.

I raised my fingers to my lips, brushing them and my smile only widened. I felt a hand sneak around my waist and I opened my eyes to Liam. He stood behind me with a small smile, staring at our reflection together.

"How did you sleep?" he asked silently, feathering a kiss onto the mark he gave me. 

I smiled and bit my lip. My mind would only think of last night's events. "Good," I answered. He chuckled and shook his head.

"You do know I can read your mind now, right? You're an open book to me," he spoke and I blushed, looking down. I tried peering at his mind for an answer as well, but all I could see, was a reflection of my own thoughts. Or so it seemed. He was just replaying last night as well.

"I'm not exactly complaining. Yet." He chuckled and nodded. He looked down at me, wrapped in a towel, and he grinned.

"You better get dressed, before I'm going to drag you back into bed and keep you there for a day or few," he spoke and licked his lips. I blushed again and turned around so I was facing him.

"I can't exactly complain about that either, but big Alpha here has duties," I joked. He chuckled and nodded, pecking my lips briefly. Mating indeed does create some sort of feelings, and I felt them. I can't say I felt love, because I didn't know how it felt, but I knew what I did feel. I felt the need for his presence, all around, the need to protect him, the hopes and dreams I had with him. I felt it all.

"I'm glad you came back, Kitten," he whispered before walking into the closet. I bit my lip and turned around to the mirror again.

I took care of a few beauty procedures and by the time I was done, Liam walked out of the closet fully clothed. I really couldn't help but stare and think of him without those clothes. He chuckled and I raised my eyes from his chest to his eyes. He read me again.

I stayed silent and blushed, walking past him into the closet to get dressed as well. I felt lazy and still sore, so I decided to dress easy, meaning I picked out grey sweatpants and a white tank-top. I walked back out and ran my hand through my wet hair, leaving it as it was. In the bedroom, Liam was standing next to the bed, looking around the mess we made.

I walked over to him and hugged him from behind. He moved me so I was in front of him. "How are we gonna explain this mess?" I asked.

Liam licked his lips and smiled. "We're not." I didn't understand what he meant, but he took my hand and pulled me out of the door. We walked down the stairs and straight into the dining room, where breakfast was already served and a very crouchy Ivy sat in her place. Both Liam's parents were there as well.

I dropped Liam's hand and sat next to Ivy. Liam sat in his seat at the end of the table, on my right side. "Good morning," he cheered.

Ivy snorted. "Of course it's good for you. The rest of us had to tolerate hearing... whatever that was last night," she mumble and sipped her coffee. I smiled, feeling blush coloring my cheeks. Liam stared at his sister in amusement.

"You're right, Ivy. It's good for me," Liam answered, amused by the reaction of his sister, who playfully gagged.

"I'm glad to have you back, Kathryn," Grace spoke gently. Was she happy to have me here, or have me with Liam, by his side again? I looked at her and nodded. It reminded me of how she came to talk to me.

"I'm glad to be back."

Everyone dug into their breakfasts, along with me. I had some delicious fried eggs and bacon. When a woman came to bring Liam a cup of coffee, he turned to her to ask something more.

"Excuse me, Lilian, could you do something for me?" Liam asked politely. The woman seemed shocked of the way he asked it. "Could you please take someone with you and go fix up our bedroom?" I almost burst out laughing right then and there, but I managed to hold my laughter back.

"Umm. Sure, Alpha Liam. I'll get right on it," Lilian answered and walked away. Liam shot me an amused look and then Ivy snorted beside me.

"I really don't want to think about what the poor woman should expect in there," Ivy said and pushed the plate away. "And there goes my appetite."