Tease

I looked out the window, seeing wolves howling and fooling around outside. There were party lanterns in the trees, a bonfire, around which we will be dancing, and people were having a blast to the music that played loudly through large speakers. Wow. Monsters even know how to party.

I even spotted Liam, mingling with his men and having a laugh. I noticed unmated females circling him, which made me slightly anger, because he even gave them a glance. This weird relationship is ruining me...

I finally had a reason to look away from the angering view when the door behind me opened and Ivy walked back into her room, with my outfit over her arm. I almost dropped my chin on the floor

"I'm going to wear that?!" I asked in surprise. I was practically going to be naked! She placed the outfit on the bed.

It came in two golden yellow parts. The first part was practically a fancy bra, with little laces and spangels decorating it. The bottom part of it was a short loose skirt, that ended at my thighs. Covering the skirt was a see-through veil, which had bracelets attatched to it.

"Yes," Ivy answered in an amused tone.

"Am I some kind of a belly dancer or something?" I asked in shock. It did look like it belonged to a belly dancer

"No," Ivy answered with a chuckle. "Your outfit doesn't have those tinkling pieces of metal that make that awful sound." 

I bit my lip. "I like that sound." I stared at the dress and sighed. "I still don't think I can go out like that, almost naked," I spoke.

"Why not? Your bruises have healed, haven't they?"

"Well yeah, but-"

"No buts! It's tradition, Kathryn. And you're sadly the Luna that has to go through it," Ivy explained and gave me a sorry look. "I'm sorry. Now, let me get you ready!"

For two hours, I looked out the window from my chair, as even the last bit of sun fell down and the forest grew dark. Ivy gave me a complete make-over. She didn't do much with my hair, just left it in natural waves and sprayed it over with hairspray. Make-up however was made dark. She put on dark eyeliner, which went good with my brown eyes actually and she covered my lips with extra dark red lipstick.

I whined multiple times as she carried more junk on my face, but she ignored me and continued working on me. Finally, when I got the chance to look in the mirror, I was mortified. I didn't look like myself at all, but I looked sexy and pretty. I actually looked pretty good, despite my unliking for the amount of changes.

It was finally time for me to get into my outfit. That was the part I dreaded the most. Ivy ordered me to take off my underwear. I got golden underwear, which matched the outfit , but the bra was only the piece that was in the costume.

I walked out of the bathroom again and looked at Ivy pleadingly. "Please don't make me walk out in this," I begged. Ivy chuckled and shook her head.

"You look lovely. You actually manage to make that outfit look beautiful instead of slutty like normally girls do," Ivy spoke and she grinned. "Are you nervous?"

I licked my colored lips slightly and nodded. "A little. Now, where's my mask anyways?" I asked. She opened a drawer and pulled out a black beautiful masquerade mask and handed it to me. I was going to have to be barefoot all the time, which wasn't actually even going to be a problem, except I felt already revealed enough and being barefoot intensified it.

Ivy and I walked out of the door and she directed me to go through the backdoor and join other dancers, while she went to the crowd. I did as she ordered me to and went to the back of the house. Dancers were helping each other fix their last looks, while I kept to the side.