Fairytale's Over

I paced back and forth in the bedroom, thinking of things to do. I flinched when I heard something collapse with the window. I frowned and walked over to it, noticing a couple of werewolves below me, laughing maniacally. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. It was three in the morning and I couldn't sleep.

It's in a werewolf's bodyheat to burn out the excessive alcohol. Only when a werewolf consumes about five times more alcholol than a normal human, is he going to get woozy. Then about a whole village load more and they're all completely wasted. This is what had happened here.

The birthday had gotten out of hand and no people were jumping around insanely, drunk as hell and some were even getting hot and heavy against the wall of someone's cottage. I looked away from the view in digust, just in time for the room door to open.

Liam stumbled in, trying to balance himself, but failing miserably. How much did he drink? A whole village load, probably. I rushed to his side and helped him at least reach the bed before collapsing. Oh God, that man was heavy. Liam grunted and rolled on his back, gazing up at me.

He patted the place next to him silently and I hesitantly sat down. I was afraid of him in this state. I had only ever seen my father tipsy, which was obviously a long time ago. Also, there was this one time that both of my older brothers stole alcohol from our father and returned home, singing Hallelujah. Of course they were still young werewolves, human state, so it affected them a lot.. They were punished, by having to help out in the medical center of our pack. They returned home, complaining about having to wash some wolf's fur.

I sighed. I miss them.

Liam lifted himself up a bit and stared at me. I expected him to say something, but instead he pulled me to him harshly and pressed his lips against mine. I wanted to continue the kiss, but in his state I'd rather not see where it went.

I pushed Liam away from me and disgustedly wiped the alcoholic taste from my lips. Liam growled and he straddled me, pressing his lips onto mine again. I whimpered and tried to push him away, by slamming my fists against his chest. But only I got hurt.

He angrily pulled away and directed a low growl at me. "Why don't you want me, kitten? I'm tired of you fighting me," he hissed and pressed his lips on my neck. I continued trying to fight him off of me, but I froze when I felt him craze the marking spot with his teeth.

"N-No, don't do this. Please," I begged weakly. He chuckled darkly and shook his head.

"From now on, kitten, I won't take in your begs and pleads. I will do what I want, when I want, and I want to make you mine." I shivered and shook my head now.

"What about not doing this kind of a thing to your mate?" I inquiered, slightly angry. The fear was gone and it was replaced with anger and hatred. What happened from him being weak and stumbling from the alcohol? I couldn't even move him an inch!

"Oh fuck you with that mate thing. I want you and I get what I want. Do you know why? Because I go and get it for any costs!" he snapped. "No other girl in this pack has ever fought me when I wanted to screw them. And I've practically done them all, so why are you denying me?"

I swear, that hurt. Hearing that he has been with almost all unmated female werewolves, and maybe some that are by now even mated with someone they later met. Or maybe there were mated werewolves at the time as well. They can't fight the Alpha after all.

The hurt was replaced with anger and I punched him with all I could. He rolled off of me with a groan and I jumped up and walked away from it. He stood up, holding himself up by holding onto the bed-post with his hand.

"Stop this, Kitten and get back here," he snapped. But I was out of his reach. He wasn't able to stumble over to me.

I threw him a disgusted look. "I hate you," I spat and he snapped his eyes on me in shock. "Go fucking sober up or screw someone that wants you."

I stomped out of the room, hands pulled into fists beside me. I walked towards what Ivy had once shown me as Liam's study. The room was dark and I flickered the lights on. There were bookshelves lining the walls and a dark mahogany table infront of them.

I walked to the desk and opened a few drawers until I found a piece of clean paper. I took a pen from on the table and quickly scribbled a letter for Ivy. She deserved to know why I had disappeared over-night although I had promised to spend some time with her and hang out.

I finished the letter and then folded it together. My hands were shaking and I haven't written anything by hand in a long time, which explains why my handwriting was as messy as it was. At least I could write.

I walked out of the study and down the other way of the hallway, not wanting to walk past Liam's bedroom door.

I slipped the letter in Ivy's room under the door and I walked away. "I'm sorry, Ivy."

**

I shifted back into human at the South border and noticed the familiar dark wolf in the distance. Jon was guarding even on an event like this?

"Jon?" I called out. He snapped his head to me, before shifting back to human.

"Luna! What on earth are you doing here at this time of the night?" he asked in shock.

I licked my lips. "I need to leave," I spoke. His shock disappeared into worry.

"What did he do?" he asked in the same minute. I knew he'd understand, but I couldn't let him know.

"Let's just say I can't anymore. Not now at least. Can you please let me run?" I begged.

He looked around, depating himself. "If I let you go, my family would be put to danger, my children. We'd all be killed by Alpha Liam," Jon explained. I bit my lip and nodded.

"Most of them are intoxicated at the moment and wont be able to chase me through the forest. Give me a five minute headstart, I'm very fast. Then alarm them of my escape. Liam is probably passed out right now already, he won't hear anything," I explained my plan.

Jon smiled weakly and nodded. "Five minutes, not a second more," he said.

"Thank you, Jon," I said and wrapped my hands around his neck briefly, giving a friendly hug. He hugged me back.

"You remind me of someone I used to care a lot for. She's dead now sadly," Jon sighed.

"Who?"

"My sister," he answered and I smiled weakly.

"You remind me of my brother. I hope you'll have a good life, Jon, in case we won't see again," I told him.

"I hope we won't. If we will, he'll have you dragged back and something terrible could happen," Jon said and then nudged his head behind me. "You will probably only be chased by me and one more guard by the border. Others went to the party and are passed out or drunk."

I nodded, remembering the information, before I shifted into my light grey wolf. I bowed my head at Jon in respect and he did the same, shifting as well. I ran into the woods, zigzagging between the trees in the darkness. My mind counted the seconds to know when I would be chased. By that time, I'd be long gone. I was still faster than them.

The Fairytale that was beginning to develop between me and Liam was over. How could I ever hope I had the power to change his ways anyways? I couldn't just turn up to him, I hate what you did to that pack, to Adam. He's just get angry. I thought maybe I could soften him up a bit at least before I did that. Make him care, even just a tiny bit.

Then maybe he would've felt remorse.