Christmas Eve Special

This and the Christmas part hold no relevance to the story whatsoever. Not even a little. Except the Characters obviously. Hope you enjoy!

------------------------

You're driving down the highway with Clementine in the passenger seat, and AJ sleeping in the back of the car. Clementine and you adopted him when he was born. His Dad was dead, and his Mom had no chance of surviving childbirth. You don't know why he couldn't go with another member of that family. You and Clementine really wanted to have your own but suffered from infertility issues. The two of you mulled over it for days, until you decided adoption was the next best thing. You two love him more than anything in the world.

It's Christmas Eve and you are coming home from Clementine's parents house. They held a Christmas get together at their house that night.

You: Snow's really coming down.

Clem: We've never had a white Christmas! I'm so excited!

You: Ugh, but it sucks.

Clem: You're crazy.

You: Crazy? Me? No.

Clem: I can't believe AJ's missing it.

You: Your sister's kids are insane. He's worn out.

Clem: They're not insane.

You: In what world are they not?

Clem: Um...

You: Exactly. They're insane.

Clem: Give me an example.

You: They slashed your sister's tires.

Clem: That doesn't mean they're insane.

You: They locked everyone out of their house and threw the keys in a lake.

Clem: They did leave them home alone.

You: No kid just says, "Hey, let's lock ourselves out of the house and throw the keys in the lake."

Clem: Ok, maybe you're right.

You: Oh, I know I am.

Clem: Can we watch a Christmas movie tonight?

You: Only if it's the Grinch.

Clem: Ugh, I was thinking some Hallmark.

You: They make every movie from five different plots, and they're not even good.

Clem: No, they're great.

You: Grinch or nothing.

Clem: Fine nothing.

You: You know, the three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote, "Stink, Stank, Stunk."

Clem: Are you quoting Grinch at me now.

You: I wouldn't touch you with a thirty-nine-and-a-half-foot pole.

Clem: You weren't saying that last night.

You: Oh!

AJ: What does that mean?

You: HA! Good luck explaining that one.

You playfully punch her in the arm.

AJ: Were you guys kissing?

Clem: Yes.

You: In between.

Clem: Y/N.

AJ: In between what?