Aftermath-6

Unknown Man: You have any food?

Clem: Who ar-

You: Stop.

Clem: We don't know his intentions yet. He could be fine.

You: I will talk to him. AJ, do you still have your gun?

AJ: Yeah.

You: Slip it to me.

AJ: No, I can help.

You: I need you to protect everyone and get them inside.

AJ: But I wan-

You: NO!

Clem: Hey! Don't raise your voice at him.

You: AJ, I'm sorry, but I can handle it. Ok?

AJ: Ok.

He slips his gun to you and you tuck it in the back of your pants.

You: Don't let anyone out for anything.

You tell Clem as you stand up.

Clem: Yeah.

You: AJ, help her in and round everyone up.

You walk over to the gate where the man is standing. A fake smile on your face.

Unknown Man: Sure took your time.

You: Have to take precautions you know.

Unknown Man: All too well.

You: I'm Y/N, and you are?

Unknown Man: Liam.

You: What do you need?

Your scanning the trees behind Liam looking for anything. You don't see anything.

Liam: Just some food. I'm starving out here.

You: Just you?

Liam: Yeah.

You know that's a lie. You continue scanning the trees.

Liam: Nice place you have here.

You keep looking until you see them, four people crouched low to avoid being seen. You keep surveying the area to act like you didn't see them.

You: So, Liam, why are you alone?

Liam: My group got ambushed by a bunch of Walkers. Ate them all. Now could you let me in?

You: Sorry no.

Liam: Why not?

You: I've seen the four people hiding out there. You lied to me. What do you plan to do? Kill everyone here?

Liam: I don't know what you're talking about.

You: Liam, you need to tell me, or I will kill all of you.

Liam: NOW!

You quickly pull the pistol from your pants and shoot Liam straight in the head. As he drops you aim towards where you saw the four people. They've split and are running at you, but you can't seem to find the fourth one.

Unknown Woman: NO! LIAM! You're gonna pay for that!

You: I'm sure I will.

You say under your breath. Two are charging straight at you with blunt weapons; you open the gate in anticipation. The other is still moving around in the trees with a rifle.

One of the attackers swings a bat at you and you duck under it, sidestep, and kick their knee, staggering them. The other swings a crowbar at you. You catch their arm before the crowbar hits and quickly throw them at their friend who is still recovering. They both fall to the ground, and you quickly shoot them before they get back up.