Chapter 19- Turn up the Love! :)

Harry's p.o.v

The ambulance was here in a flash, literally. I explained to the paramedics what had happened and said that she had lost quite a lot of blood.. Is that bad?

The paramedics placed her in the ambulance and I rode with her. Luckily Lou and El had turned up about 2 minutes after the ambulance had, so Darcy was okay.

The ambulance ride was fast, I had to hold on. I really hope Georgia is going to be okay...

What seemed like 1/2 a second, the ambulance raced into the parking lot in the emergency section. My fiancée was raced into ICU, shit, that can't be good. I walked to the front desk or administration and asked about my fiancée.

"Hi how can I help you?" The woman gave me a small smile while I just have her a blank look.

"Uhhh, my fiancée was just raced into ICU. I just want to know if she is going to be okay?" I started to break down. To cry in front of the whole entire waiting room of people who were sick, injured or dying, or just family and friends of those poor people.

"Name of your fiancée sir?"

"Georgia Walters?"

"Oh yes, Mr. Styles, right? You're the first name on her contact list" she slowly figured out by searching the little program she had on her computer.

"The doctors haven't put any info just yet but if you'll take a seat sir and ill let you know as soon as I find out, alright.

I sat down trying to be patient but I couldn't. The love of my life was in ICU and there was nothing I could do about it. A tear fell from my eye. No. I have to be strong! Strong for Georgia. And strong for Darcy!

---3 hours later---

"Mr styles?"

I awoke from my sleep to find a nurse standing in front of me. I quickly remembered where i was and stood up.

"Yes?" I replied to the young nurse.

"Your fiancée is awake now. Would you like to see her?"

"Are you serious. Yes please"

"Alrighty then. I'm not sure how good her memory is though so don't be surprised if she doesn't remember stuff."

What did she mean. Would my fiancé remember that we were engaged or that we had a child or maybe to her we were still 20 and together without a child and Weren't engaged. Another tear fell from my eyes making my lip quiver just a bit. 

I walked into her room to see her sitting up with a puzzled expression on her face. 

"OMG babe. I've missed you so much!" I told her as I rushed to her bedside... holding her hand. 

She just gave me a blank expression... Oh Shit! She has lost her memory.. A tear rolled out of my eye 

"Harry, why are you crying and why are we in a hospital" As those words came out of her mouth the biggest grin formed on my lips making my dimples show. Seriously.. It was an ear-to-ear smile. 

"You fell over at home babe.. And you went into a comba for a short 3.5 hours but I thought you would have lost your memory... That's why I'm CRYING!" I explained with a big smile on my face. 

"Ho-Where is Darcy?" 

"Oh she is with Lou and El, at home. Don't worry sweetie.. I've got everything covered" 

I leaned forward and kissed her lips passionately. We were interrupted by the nurse walking into the room. 

"Oh sorry. I can come back later if you want..." 

"No it's okay" Georgia told her and she gave me a smile... 

"Well Georgia, you can go home when you are feeling up to it. While you were in a comba, we did some tests and you seem to be fine.. You must have just been knocked out from when you hit your head." 

"Alright, Thank you." 

We piled into a cab and we were on our way home. 

When we got home.. I payed the driver and tipped him, because I can, and we walked inside hand in hand. 

I unlocked the front door to see Darcy screaming her head off and El trying to calm her down. Louis was just sitting there, his face so blank that it was like a clean sheet of paper. I could tell he was trying to think of something to do. 

Louis lifted his head and saw me and Georgia walk in.. 

"Oh thank goodness you are finally home. I think i was going to jump off a cliff if Darcy screamed any longer" Lou shouted over Darcy's scream. 

"Here, I'll take her" I told El as i walked closer to her...

As soon as I picked Darcy up from El's arms she stopped crying.. 

"You've got to be kidding me" El said as she flailed her arms around  

Georgia and I just laughed.. 

"well i think i hit my head pretty hard and now i'm very tired so I'm going to go to bed.. Harry are you alright here? Thank you guys for coming over... I wasnt even aware." Georgia smiled as she walked towards me and gave me a big kiss on the lips... "I love you Harry" 

"I love you too Georgia" 

"Goodnight My Baby" She said to the sleeping Darcy in my arms... 

She walked up stairs and into our bedroom..

"Dude so why were you at the hospital for 4 hours??" Lou and El both questioned me simultaniously. 

"Georgia was in a comba for 3 and i actually thought she wasn't going to wake up or when she woke up she would have lost her memory" I explained to them. "I'll be right back i'm just going to put Darcy into bed alright?" 

Lou and El both nodded their heads and i walked into Darcy's room. I kissed her forehead and gently layed her down in her cot. 

I walked into our bedroom to find Georgia fast asleep...  I kissed her cheek. 

"Goodnight Beautiful! Have the best night sleep ever.." I whispered in her ear and she stirred smiling. 

I walked back down to Eleanor and Lou and saw them snogging! Hahah OMG! 

I had to do an awkward cough to let them know i was standing there... and they both looked up at me... 

" I think we're going to head off now anyway" Louis explained as he stared at Eleanor the whole time. 

"Are you sure mate?" 

"Yea positive" 

"Alright well thanks for coming and looking after Darcy for me and Georgia." 

I pulled Lou into a tight hug and  he hugged back.

"No Problems mate... Any time" 

And with that I now was alone and it was silent. 

I walked upstairs and stripped out of my clothes and just stayed in my boxers. 

I slipped into bed with Georgia and she instantly snuggled up to me. I hugged her and kissed her cheek. 

She blinked her eyes open and stretched. 

"Go back to sleep babe. It's 1:30am" 

"Alright. I love you Harry. Night" 

"I love you too Georgia. Goodnight sweetheart" 

And together we fell asleep in each others arms. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I'm so sorry that i haven't uploaded in like 3 weeks but here is an update... I hope this is longer than the last one but anyways thank you for reading!!

OMG! I love the new album!! It's been on replay since Friday night and i can't stop listening to it!!

xx Gee!