Chapter 17-Girl on Fire!!

Georgia's P.O.V:

It has been three slow but relaxing days since Darcy was born and I couldn't be happier with my fiancée and daughter at my side 24/7.

After Darcy was born, Harry tweeted about.. Silly thing to do! We had millions of fans reply to his tweet, thousands of retweets and billions of favourites! Amazing! The worst part was, we had hundreds of fans outside the hospital waiting to catch a glimpse of our daughter or even just Harry and the boys.

Anne and Gemma are here everyday and Harry goes home to repack or get food. I swear he has been around Niall too long! My mum finally came to visit me and Harry, this morning actually. She was really busy with work related things and couldn't catch a flight until last night. She held her grand-daughter for the first time ever and had tears in her eyes. Apparently, Darcy reminded my mum of me and looked a bit like my dad... Poor mum...

Today was day 3 of being in hospital and it sucked! I was still aching from pushing that watermelon out of my v-jay but I was glad that my wonderful daughter now exists.

-----------4 days later----------

It's finally time to go home now! I cannot wait until I sleep in my own bed! And with Harry. I have missed his cuddles during the night, his annoying snoring noises that never sleep deprives me and just the feel of having the person you love with you. You feel safer.

Last night it was Harry's turn to get up in the middle of the night and rock Darcy to sleep. Of course I needed my beauty sleep but so did Harry and Darcy.

She was hungry so I ended up feeding her anyway while Harry tried to get more sleep. I am so glad Harry took 6 months off work to take care of his girls. It just makes me feel more loved, and I love having my fiancé home... We can now plan the wedding. We have planned 3/4 of it and now we just need the finishing touches... Before Darcy was born, Harry and I went to the wedding expo and that helped us a lot... Cake flavours, flower patterns, chair and table arrangements, guest lists, menus , etc.

Today, Harry, Darcy and I are having a day at home. Just like a normal family. Harry set up Darcy's cot downstairs so we didn't have to leave the downstairs area. We grabbed a movie, pitch perfect, and started our day...

I was really hating having a newborn at home. No sleep, no peace and constant running around. God children are hard work! The best thing about having a child is that they love you just as much as you love them. They treat you like a mentor and that Is basically what you are for the first 18 years of their lives.

I'm sorry this was so short guys.. But this is me over and out for tonight! I'll try and update between Monday and Wednesday!

Xxx

Thanks- <3 Georgie