Chapter 23- How Ya Doin?

Harry's P.O.V

The wedding couldn't have gone any better. There were a few paparazzis but i guess Georgia and I have to deal with that together now that we're married! The honeymoon is so far going to plan! We arrived at the airport early this morning. Now when I say early I mean 10am... I bought Georgia and I a coffee before we got on our flight to.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...... PARIS!

I thought what a perfect place to show her how much i love her than taking her to the city of love itself! We boarded our long flight to Paris (a/n: i don't actually know if it takes a long time but you get my gist). I insisted that Georgia and I sit in First Class as after you've flown first class, you can never go and sit with, what Louis would say, the 'Peasants'.

We were sitting together with Georgia's head on my shoulder as I softly sang her the lyrics of The Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Midler.

"Did you ever know that you're my hero

And everything I would like to be?

I can fly higher than an eagle

For you are the wind beneath my wings"

I finished the song and noticed Georgia asleep on my shoulder. She's so cute like that

*A few hours later*

"Baby, wake up." Georgia whispered to me. Her warm breath tickling my ear. "We're here!"

I tilted my head so it was straight, after leaning on Georgia's shoulder. I smiled at her widely and she grinned straight back at me.

I heard the air hostess call over the loud speaker that we would be arriving at Paris airport. Georgia smiled widely.

"PARIS?!"

I nodded at her

"I love you so much" she fastened her seatbelt and leaned over to me and gave me a passionate kiss.

"Hey George?" She looked directly at me. Her hazel eyes staring into my green ones. We were staring at each other before she made a humming sound as to tell me to continue what I was saying. "Oh right. Umm when we get off the plane do you want to call Darce?"

She smiled even wider which I didn't know was possible. "I would love to. I wonder how my baby girl is doing..."

"I'm sure she's fine! My mum and Gemma have her in good hands."

"Thank you for flying with British Airlines. I hope your flight was good and we hope you'll fly with us again. Enjoy Paris!" The flight attendant announced and Georgia and I unbuckled ourselves from our seats and removed our carry on luggage from the over head locker space.

We exited the plane and you could sense the excitement in the air between Georgia and I.

"Ahh, I can't believe I'm here" Georgia squealed. "It's always been my dream"

We collected our luggage from the terminal and I hailed a cab.

*Georgia's P.O.V*

Harry hailed us a taxi and we were headed off to our hotel.

I grabbed out my phone from my pocket and started dialling Anne's mobile number.

"Hello?" Anne said as she answered the phone