Chapter 12- Both Of Us!

Hey, Thanks to people who read my previous chapter. I enjoyed writing it! I promise to update everyday this week! Okay! I never break promises! :) Sorry it was so short! I have a new Character.. Maya! She is very lovely, pretty with brown hair and 5ft 4". That is just to give you a picture of what she looks like! Unfortunately Niall will be breaking up with Demi. They just didn't suit each other! But in real life, I totally ship them! More drama will be happening!!! :)

Georgia's P.O.V: 

Yesterday was quite sad, My fathers death anniversary. I honestly didn't feel myself.  Although, that might have been because of the fact that I am pregnant. I am overly ecstatic that I am having Harry's Baby. I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid between now and when the Baby is born. 

I was in mine and Harry's bedroom doing a little bit of Spring, and I was thinking. We never told my Mum and Harry's Parents about us getting Married and well now, our child. 

"Babe." I called for Harry. He was in the kitchen cleaning up from breakfast.  

"Yea, sweetie?"  He came running in. 

"You know, we should get your mum and my mum over for dinner tonight. I think we have news." I told him playing with the beautiful ring on my finger. 

"Okay, I'll give them a call."  I always thought of these things. As for Harry, he was terrible. 

3:30pm : 

My mum had arrived a few minutes ago, so we were just waiting on Anne. Finally i heard a knock on the door and I squeezed Harry's thigh to tell him to go get the door and that it was probably his mum. He Looked at me quickly before getting up from the couch next to me and going to get the door. 

A few minutes later, I was greeted by Anne and I gave her a big hug. 

"Aww, Hello Gorgeous! Long time no see" She sweetly said to me. 

" I know, It feels like ages since I have seen you. I went from everyday living next to you to every few months. You should come over more!" I replied and she just nodded her head and gave me another smile. 

"So what is the news you wanted to tell us?" My mum shot me and Harry a smirk. I think she had a feeling! 

"Well,-" Harry started but like I always do, I cut him off. He talks to slow sometimes!! Ugghh!

"We are getting married and there is Harry and Georgia Junior on the way!" My mum and Anne's face burst into happiness and were full of smiles. 

After the excitement had settled down, We moved into the kitchen so Harry and I could  prepare dinner. We made a roast. Yumm. I started on the vege's while Harry seasoned the meat and put it in the oven. 

A few hours later, (7pm) we ate dinner and had a few good conversations. Anne than asked the big question I had never really thought about. 

" So what are you going to name your child? Do you want a girl or boy?" Harry and I hadn't even thought about this. I mean we only found out yesterday. 

We both looked at each other. "Girl" we both said turning our heads back to our Mothers. Wait we just said that at the same time. Yes, We both wanted a girl! 

"I like the name Darcy" Harry said looking at me. 

" OMG! I like that too." We were totally acting like we were fan-girling over some random person. 

"How about Darcy-Anne Jane Styles" Love it!

"I absolutely think it's gorgeous and it includes both of Our mothers names too!"  We kept rambling on and then I realised that My mum and Anne were still sitting in front of us. 

"Well, There you have it. A Name!" I said to Anne and Jane (My Mum!) 

At around 10:30pm  My mum and Anne left and it was just Harry and I. 

NIALL'S P.O.V: 

"We're Over" Those harsh words came from My loves mouth. Demi's Mouth. I never thought she would leave me. I don't actually know what I did. All I know is that we started fighting and then she just screamed those harsh words at me and left. 

I sat in my bedroom for about 10 hours crying.  The truth is I still loved her. She was my everything. I thought anyways.  It was a stupid fight! she won't come back. I know it. She never even had feelings for me ...

Hey Guys!!

 What do you think????  PLEASE COMMENT