Chapter 29 - Eighteen

Georgia's P.O.V.

Today was Darcy's very first day of Kindy, and boy was I scared. After we dropped her off, Harry and I headed towards home. He had to work today so as soon as he dropped me off, he kissed me goodbye and got back into his car and sped off. To be honest, I had a little cry after he left. It's just that, I already miss my bundle of joy running around the house and I'm scared about the new baby coming into our lives. I mean, what if Darcy feels left out because we are focusing too much on the newborn? Ugh, it's just stressful and scary - all at the same time!

I lay on the couch, eating a pickled pizza and watching 'Criminal Minds' reruns. Although this is quite the lifestyle, only three hours has passed since Harry dropped me off and there's at least another three until I have to pick Darcy up and another 5 hours until Harry comes home. Ugh, why does pregnant life have to be so boring. I can't go anywhere... I'm too fat and I'd probably end up falling down the stairs or getting mobbed by Harry's fans.

My phone buzzes from the coffee table in front of me.

El ❤️ : what are you up to babe? I'm super bored. Can I come over?

Me: NOTHING! Please come and save me from pure boredom!! 🙏

El ❤️: where's the little one? Surely she's keeping you company? X

Me: She's at Kindergarten. Her first day was today. It's quiet around here without her.

El ❤️: Aww! Is her mummy missing her?? Hehe!

Me: Yes. Now hurry up and get your ass over here now. Oh, and could you be a darl and pick up an Oreo Dairy Queen Icecream for me please?? Love you! Xx

El ❤️: only because I love you. I hope you know that.

Me: I do! I love you too.

It was only around another 10 minutes until the front door opened and the familiar clicking of Eleanor's heels tapped against the hard wood floors in the hallway.

"Who's your favourite best friend??"

"Dairy Queen bringer and servant Eleanor?"

"Hey; that's not nice. I refuse to let you call me that." She teased me.

"My loving best friend, Eleanor, you are a wonderful woman."

"That's better! Keep talking."

"So, it's Monday... September 16th, 5 days before your due date... How Ya feeling?"

"Monday's suck. I'm scared. Tired. Hormonal. Moody. And I miss my husband, even though I saw him 3 hours ago. I'm just all of a sudden having this urge to just kiss him, kill him and have sex with him all at the same time."

"Okay, woah! Didn't need to know the moody, hormonal and the part where you want to have sex with your husband part, but hey, what are best friends for?"

"I'm so glad you are so understanding. I wouldn't know what to do without having someone like you that I can vent to."

"Hehe, but seriously. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Just a little worried."

"Well, you know I'm always here for you, harry, Darcy and the new little one. Omg! I'm getting so excited for bubba. Do you think it's going to be a girl or a boy??"

"I don't know. Harry really wants a boy because you know, he's the only man in the house and he wants a boy to play soccer with, watch the games on TV, a boy that will protect his big sister from all the nasty boys but at the same time he wants another princess. I want either. I honestly wouldn't mind if we had another girl or we had a boy. I'm just wishing for a happy and healthy baby. That's all."