Chapter 15- Need You Now!

Georgia's P.O.V:

1 Week Later:

Oh God, I think it's almost time! Harry and I have just been hanging about all week... not doing much! I swear I have seen titanic, love actually, the notebook and all the other movies we own, over 1 million times. Harry has had to pull out the bored games because we have been so bored lately. We have played monopoly, yatzee, and more.

I called the girls over for dinner last night, we just got take-out but Harry made his famous creme brulee for dessert. Not to make you jealous or anything, but it was absolutely delicious! I really don't know what time the girls left because I think i fell asleep at around 10!

This morning I woke up to my beautiful fiancé sleeping next to me! He was so gorgeous when he slept!

I was just laying there when suddenly I felt this sharp pain in my stomach!

"Harry, babe? Wake up! Ow ow ow ow!" I shook Harry awake. He just groaned.

"Georgia, stop! I'm trying to sleep here!" He groaned at me! Jeesh he really must have been tired.

"Babe I think the baby is coming!" I shouted at him. In a matter of second his head shot up from the pillow! He had a worried expression on his face.

He jumped out of bed and went over the the cupboard where I had packed an emergency bag filled with clothes, toiletries, etc.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed as liquid dripped down my leg. "Harry, my water just broke!" I informed my soon to be husband who was pacing the room looking for his phone. He spotted it, grabbed it and came over to me.

"Do you want me to drive or do you want me to call and ambulance?" He questioned. He looked serious. As serious as someone who just confessed something.

"I don't give a piewhole! Just get me to the hospital!!! These contractions are getting worse!" I was getting more frustrated as the contractions because worse and worse! They were about 5 minutes apart and I didn't know what that meant at all!

Harry grabbed my hand and dragged me carefully down the stairs! He grabbed his keys of the kitchen counter while I hopped in the car. He hopped in minutes, seconds even, after me and he sped down the road towards the hospital.

This was it! I was having my little baby girl or boy! I'm hoping its a girl and I have a feeling it is!

We are about 10 minutes away from the hospital before I go into labor and have Darcy Jane of Edward James! :)

Hoped you liked the chapter! Next chapter you'll find out whether its a girl or a boy! I love feedback guys so please give me a lot of it! Thank you to the amazing people who have read my story! All 1,420 of you! :) and especially to the ones who comment and wait for me to upload! :)

Love you loads

Georgie!!!