Chapter 7- Wide Awake!

Hey Everyone! 

Sorry i haven't uploaded in a few days, School has gotten in the way!!!! Uggh!! As you have probably noticed by now, all of my chapters are named after songs!! Thought that would be the best way to do it! Sometimes the song title do have something to do with the chapter but sometimes not! Hope you are enjoying my story!!! Thank you for your votes, comment/s, and especially for reading!!! I never thought i would get this many reads!! WOW! Thanks for your support!!! 

I Live in Australia, and recently they have been advertising X-Factor. And Guess who is staring?? One Direction! That's right! And I am a singer and i was going to enter but never did... :( Very pissed off now, that i didn't because i could have met my idols!!! :( Oh well! Tanks!! Enjoy this chapter! 

xx Georgie! 

THE VIDEO ON THE SIDE IS THE SONG I AM PRETENDING I WROTE, OKAY??!!! 

Georgia's P.O.V: 

I awoke at 9:30am the next day and I was feeling better. I could't believe Harry had stayed with me all of this time!! I think i love him!! You know what? I Do Love him! I Love him more than anyone else.

My dad has been gone for two days now... My mum is sort of getting by. I hope. I mean she is always either crying or at work and I haven't fully spoken to her since the hospital. Somehow my mum has changed, she isn't the same person . I guess, you never really know what you have/had until it's gone! I never really knew how much my Dad meant to my Mum until he passed! So sad! 

A few days had passed and it was time for his funeral. My Dad's i mean. I arrived at the church all in black. Harry held my had as we walked into the church together. Everyone i knew was there. Well i should say, everyone my dad knew was there. My whole family were there, Harry's immediate family, My dad's co-workers, Louis,  Niall, Liam, Zayn, etc. A few of my mum's friends were there too. 

As i walked into the church, I held Harry's hand tighter. As i walked to the front, Pictures of him were scattered. Memories came flooding back like i was living in the past. Tears rolled down my face as I stared at his coffin. Harry Noticed my tears and wiped them with the pad of his thumbs! I love him! He is so supportive, even through times like these! 

The priest started the funeral as we all took our seats. It was my turn to speak. Oh No... I could already feel the butterflies building up inside of me. I hated public speaking... right from the start of primary school when we had to do show and tell. I stood up and walked towards the microphone. 

"Thank you for coming today everyone. I know that it would mean the world to him. Anyways. My dad was a loving, caring, passionate person. The short 17 years I have known him, I have nurtured every minute.  He took me wherever i wanted to go, he would beat any person that made me feel down. I loved him. So today, i am going to perform a song that i wrote (A/N: Please note, i did not write this song! Just pretending i  did! :) It's by Miley Cyrus!) This is Harry by the way. He will be helping me with Harmonies , etc." I took a deep breath and walked over to pick up my guitar. I walked back over to the two microphones where Harry was standing and I smiled at him. I started playing chords and took a deep breath to start singing. 

"Sha la la la la, sha la la la la

You used to call me your angel

Said I was sent straight down from heaven

And you'd hold me close in your arms

I thought of the way you felt so strong" Tears were forming in my eyes

"I never wanted you to leave

I wanted you to stay here holdin' me" Harry Sung Harmonizing my notes. 

"I miss you, I miss your smile

And I still shed a tear every once in a while

And even though it's different now

You're still here somehow

My heart won't let you go

And I need you to know

I miss you, sha la la la la

I miss you" I looked to the crowd and saw tears running down almost everyones faces! 

"You used to call me your dreamer

And now I'm livin' out my dream

Oh, how I wish you could see

Everything that's happenin' for me

I'm thinkin' back on the past

It's true the time is flyin' by too fast" Harry Harmonized again in only some parts! 

"I miss you, I miss your smile

And I still shed a tear every once in a while

And even though it's different now

You're still here somehow

My heart won't let you go

And I need you to know

I miss you, sha la la la la

I miss you

I know you're in a better place yeah

But I wish that I could see your face, oh

I know you're where you need to be

Even though it's not here with me

I miss you, I miss your smile

And I still shed a tear every once in a while

And even though it's different now

You're still here somehow

My heart won't let you go

And I need you to know

I miss you, sha la la la la

I miss you, I miss your smile

And I still shed a tear every once in a while

And even though it's different now

You're still here somehow

My heart won't let you go

And I need you to know

I miss you, sha la la la la

I miss you" I finished and everyone sat silent.. Some smiles appeared on faces to let me know how wonderful the song i had written was.  Harry and I returned to our original seats and my mum held my hand

"That was beautiful sweetie" She told me and gave me a wink. She still had tears running down her face so i joined with her and cried too. 

That concluded the funeral and I was definitely glad i decided to write that song and share it with my close friends and family. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you Liked it!! PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, ETC. THANKS Love ya!!! xoxoxox