What am I going to do with you? (Harry Styles Love Story)

Chapter 1: 

(A/N: Hi, just a quick note! Sorry if this is terrible as it is my first ever Fan Fiction! Just to let you know this is totally fiction- hence why it is called a fan fiction- but may include events that have happened in the boys life... e.g. X-Factor, etc.  Anyways hope you like it! Please comment, fan, and vote, or whatever you do! xxx Gee!

Georgia's P.O.V:

"Georgia, get down here. You''ll be running late for your last day of school if you don't hurry" My mother shouted as i dragged my sleepy self out of bed and down the staircase -that I could probably climb backwards with my eyes closed i had walked it that many times. 

"Coming, slowly but surely" I muttered to myself. 

 As i reached the bottom of the staircase my 2 older sisters were already at the table. My Elder- the eldest in the family of three girls- sister Melany, was 22. She was a pain in the bum sometimes but when we went shopping or she took me places, she could actually be the best sister ever. My other sister, Jade, was 19. She was the real pain in the ass.  She was the moody teenager that has the boyfriend with all the tattoo's and piercings all over his body, smoked and influenced Jade to drink alcohol on a regular basis- which made her more moody.  

 Melany smiled and starting serving breakfast for me, whilst Jade groaned due to having a gigantic hangover which at the tiniest bit of noise would make her head roar. 

It was 7am, Friday,( A/N:You're thinking Rebbecca Black, aren't you?) and my last day as a yr 11 student. Next year i was graduating! Finally! I liked the social side of school but just not all the math, English, science, etc. My Favourite subject at school is Music. I am a singer, and can play the piano. I am quite highly intelligent when it comes to Music, both practical and theoretical sides. (Well i think so anyway!) 

Breakfast this morning was a treat- Bacon, eggs, and Pancakes-, we only usually have a bowl of Special K and an apple or a piece of fruit! Mum must have been in a good mood which put a smile on my Dial too! 

It was soon time to leave for school. I was dressed and my school bag was very empty- as we didn't have any classes today- I was early today. I could have slept in for an extra half and hour or so. My best friend and neighbour Harry always met up with me at 7:45am and walked to school together. 

"Bye Mum, I am leaving early today, going to scare the shit outta Harry and wake him up early, the sleepy bugger" I yelled as I walked out of the door and towards the Styles' family home. I knocked on the door to be greeted by a happy looking Anne (Harry's Mum). 

"Good-morning Dear" She bellowed and moved to her right to let me in. "Harry isn't up yet" She explained and I just stood their with a cheeky grin about my face. 

"Oh I knew he wouldn't, i have come to wake the sleepy head up!" I exclaimed excitedly. I finished my conversation  with Anne and made my way up to Harry's room. On the way up the stairs i passed Gemma (Harry's Sister) and she smiled and greeted me. Gemma was truly like a sister to me. She understood me perfectly. 

"What are you doing here?" She asked confusingly. 

"Here to wake up the sleeping Princess!" I giggled and continued my way up to his room. 

I got to his room and ran and jumped on him. He only had his boxers on and was tangled in the sheets. I heard a groan and suddenly say the sleepy eyes of a Harry soon open. 

"Wakey, Wakey, biffle" I giggled and pinched his cheeks. He now had a small smile. His gorgeous green eyes stared at me as he asked me what time it was.

"7:15 sleepy-head, now arise from your sleep and go down for breakfast. As he got up he flashed a gorgeous dimpled smile at me which made me blush a little. I was never in-love with my best friend , i just always had, had a soft spot in my heart for his gorgeous looking self. 

I kindly fixed up his bed and went back downstairs to join both Gemma and Harry. It was silent at the breakfast table, an awkward silence actually. I was about to speak up when Harry beat me to it. 

"Hey George, what are you doing here so early? I am usually the one that has to wait up for you" He bellowed and i nodded understanding what he was saying. 

"Well, you see, my mother woke me at 7 today and things with Jade were getting awkward as she had a hangover, so i decided to come and annoy you instead!" I explained and he stuck out his tongue. I felt quite successful as i knew inside he was completely and utterly annoyed with me. "And am i not allowed to wake up early for once to come and visit my best friend, Anne once in a while?" I joked and Anne just laughed. 

I waited downstairs until Harry was ready to go to school!