Chapter 4- Forever Young

Georgia's P.O.V.

It was the 5th week of summer vacation. The boys had come up with a name for their so called boy band and I loved it. One Direction. Harry came up with it actually. This made me a proud friend. Their audition was fabulous and it just made me want to pursue my career as a singer even more. The boys had been on the show for 3 weeks now and I watched every episode. I had found out two weeks ago that Harry dumped that bitch of a girlfriend that I hated. I only found out through Lou and the other 3 boys. Apparently someone sent Harry a picture of Louise making out with another guy. She confessed. I wasn't there to help him because i didn't know. I felt so bad that i wasn't there for my best friend. 

The boys and I had become closer and closer every minute we spent together. I was at the X-factor house all the time and I knew all of the contestants. By the time the 10 weeks ha arrived it was sad to see all of the other contestants leave. When One Direction came third, i cried. I really thought they had a  good chance at winning, but never get your hopes up. The boys sung forever young for the last time on the X-factor stage and I joined them on stage crying. 

Backstage of the X-factor that night was so weird. I hugged all the boys and then we went back to the house to collect their bags and suitcases. I helped them and we were all dropped off at Harry's house. For the rest of the night we just sat there, talking about what had happened. The boys went home at about 11pm and soon it was just Harry and I.  I thought it had better be time for myself to go home so i stood up. 

"Where are you going?" Harry asked me. 

"Haz, i think i better go home, you look exhausted." I told him. I only spoke the truth. he looked tired..

"Okay, i'll walk you home then." 

He walked me all of 20m distance to my front door. then something happened i didn't expect. Harry leaned in and kissed me. It was passionate and had sparks. He pulled away and i lent in for more but suddenly realised i was kissing my best friend. Harry Styles, the X-factor contest, my best friend since i was born, my next door neighbour. 

"Harry, i think you should go." I told him feeling confused that i had just kissed him.

"I think so too. Look Georgia, i'm sorry" His eyes showed an apologetic look. 

"No, it's okay. I am the one who should be sorry."  i whispered 

"Why should you be sorry.  But you know what?"

"What?"

"I felt sparks!" he told me with a cheeky grin on his face. He turned around and walked back home. 

I stood there speechless until  he said "Goodnight Beautiful" 

He dissapeared into his house and I muttered to myself "Goodnight Handsome" 

I went into my bedroom in a dreaming gaze. Thinking about  Harry, what had just happened, Harry, my feelings and more Harry. 

Was I inlove with my best friend? I think so!