Chapter 5- One Thing!

Chapter 5- One thing

Harry's P.O.V. 

It was Saturday today and I think i was going to ask Georgia to be my girlfriend. But the only thing i needed to know was how? I had told the boys i was going to ask her out and they seemed pretty happy. I was afraid though. Afraid of her turning me down or our relationship ending and her and I not ever being friends again. I loved our friendship too much to break her heart. Georgia and I had been on a few wonderful dates together.

*FlashBacks of first two dates*

The first one, i took her to a movie and a nice restaurant for dinner. The second date i thought i would make it a bit more interesting. I took her to a place i have never shown anyone before. We had a picnic and she fell asleep on my lap while we were cuddling. I carried her back to my car and she woke up when i sat her down in the seat. I kissed her passionately and those sparks just keep coming back! I dropped her home and that was the end of our date..

*end of FlashBack* 

I sent Georgia a text to meet me at my place in 20 minutes. I was home alone so i decided to make this the place where i ask her out. I have the most beautiful garden in my backyard with like a deck that sits over the top of my pool.I lit some candles and ordered some take out. I knew Georgia, from top to bottow, side to side, upwards, backwards, forwards and every other way possible, so i knew which take out to get. Her Favourite!! Mexican!!! 

10 minutes later, i heard a knock at the door. It was Georgia. 

"Georgia? What are you doing here?? You are not supposed to be here until 10 minutes from now?" I asked her question after question. She looked worried though. Tears streamed down her face and that's when i knew something was wrong and i should shut up.. "Babe, what's wrong?"

"It's my dad... He was in a major car crash on the way home from work today." She bursts out into tears. "I need you to drive me to the hospital" She could barely talk. I felt sorry for her and i just wanted to cuddle up to her and tell her everything is alright. 

"Okay, honey, go get in the car and wait for me. I'll just lock up the hous. I went around and blew out all  the candles, put the take out in the fridge since it had already arrived, locked all the doors in windows in record time and before we knew it 3 minutes later we were on the highway on the route to the hospital. "What happpened babe?" I asked her, i probably wouldn't get an answer out of her seeing as she was an emotional wreck but what suprised me, was she answered. 

" he was at the traffic lights and it went green and this dick-head in a car went through a red light and smashed into the drivers side of the car. M-m-my mum just rang me and told me... He might not make it Harry, what if he doesn't? Oh and I am sorry about our date..." She said and i looked over at her. She had red puffy eyes, red cheeks, mascara running down her face, a really nice dress on and her flip-flops. She still looked Beautiful as ever though. She wore an apologetic smile and i just smiled back at her, reassuring her that everything was going to be okay. 

We got to the hospital and we went straight to emergency. I held her hand all the way from the car park to the emergency room. When she saw her mum she released and ran over to her. She hugged her mother tightly as they both cried in each others arms. 

"Hi Mrs Walters" I said, not trying to lighten the mood or anything, just being a gentle man...

"Oh, good evening Harry. How are you?" She questioned barely making a noise, though her lips were still moving. 

"Well thank you, I am sorry about your husband." I confirmed then made an apologetic grin on my face. 

"Is he okay?"  Georgia and I said in unison. She giggled a bit, which i loved every second of her laugh and smile. 

"Well unfortunately... Georgia, Well Georgia, Darling... He..He. D-d-didn't m-m-m-make it-t." Mrs Walters Stuttered. Georgia and her mother were now drowned in tears. The poor girl of 17 lost her father. I have to say, I had to shead a tear as well. I have known Mr Walters ever since i was born. He looked at me like i was his son. When my mother got divorced, he was like a father too me. I was appreciative of that and now... he's gone. My second father is gone. 

Mrs Walters left for home to get some sleep, while Georgia just sat in my arms and cried. She was settling down and she was starting to fall asleep. 

"Georgia, Babe, lets go honey, you're getting sleepy" I told her and she stood up and i put my arm around her waist and we started to walk towards the car. As we were walking, she lay her head in the crook of my neck. We got to the car and we both hopped in. When i turned the car on, Adele's Someone like you came on. She cried herself to sleep in the car. We reached home and all the lights were off at her house, so i just decided to let Georgia sleep at my house. 

I carried her Bridal style to my bedroom. She opened her eyes just as I was placing her into my bed. I thought she could have my bed and I would slep on the floor. 

"Harry, where am i?" She questioned looking really tired and sounding out of energy. 

"Babe, you're at  my house. i am going to sleep on the floor, okay?" I told her sleepy self and waited for her response.

"No stay with me tonight, please?" She gave me tired looking puppy dog eyes which i couldn't resist. 

"Okay then" She smiled small as i replied to her. 

She cuddled up to my bare chest as the tears streamed down her face again. She must have been in so much pain.. I brushed my hands against her face and kissed her forehead. With that she fell asleep and so, did, I.