Chapter 25- Scream & Shout

Georgia's P.O.V:

When I opened my eyes, I couldn't remember where I was. The room was bright, white and smelt like soap. I did my best to open my eyes to its fullest, but I could only get my right eye open. I lifted my head and in my leg sat 2 mops of curls. Harry and Darcy. Harry's was closest to my hand so I gently brushed my finger against his cheek. He stirred and fluttered his eyes open.

"Georgia! You're awake!!!" Harry exclaimed as he looked straight at me and sat up immediately.

"How long have I been out?"

"A few days" Harry looked down at his hands which were fiddling with each other.

"Really? What happened?"

"Babe, I don't know how to tell you this but.... We lost our baby. I'm sorry honey."

I could tell by the red, puffiness and exhaustion that Harry had been crying and had lost sleep over the few days I was asleep. When Harry told me the bad news I couldn't handle it.

"You're wrong!" I shouted at him. I was crying now and Harry was trying to comfort me, but I was unknowingly pushing him away.

"Baby I'm sorry." He grabbed Darcy and took her out of the room. I was left by myself to deal with the news.

Soon enough a doctor walked into my room.

"What happened to my baby. I need to know" I insisted to the doctor. He looked a bit taken a back but I didn't care.

"Mrs. Styles I'm sorry but unfortunately you went into a coma because your baby died. Now Before you say anything, it wasn't your fault. The baby died because of the lack of oxygen towards her brain. Yes, your baby was indeed a girl. Again, I'm sorry Mrs. Styles."

I just simply nodded my head and let the tears stream down my face.

"Can I-I go-go ho-home?" I asked the doctor in between tears.

He nodded and left the room. I broke down crying and Harry entered the room. Without Darcy. He walked towards the bed and laid down next to me.

"It's going to be alright baby." He said as he stroked a piece of my hair from my face. He brushed his index finger and caught the tear that just fell from my eye. "C'mon Georgia. We can always make more babies..!" Harry joked. I gave him a small smile. The first time I've smiled in days. "Let's go home." I nodded.

When I walked out of the hospital room, Louis and El were sitting there playing with Darcy. Eleanor stood up as soon as she saw me and enveloped me in a hug. Behind her, Louis stood. I hugged him tightly too as he whispered reassuring things into my ear. The truth is, it wasn't alright. I had killed a baby. My baby. Harry's baby. I was going to live in regret for the rest of my life.

-after a 10 minute drive home-

We finally got home and as soon as I entered the front door, I stomped up the stairs and into mine and Harry's bedroom. I didn't even acknowledge that Anne and Gemma were sitting in the living room. I locked the door and broke down in tears. I stripped the bed and my wardrobe to its bare minimum. I could hear a faint knock from the other side of the door. Probably Harry.

"Go AWAY!" I yelled angrily.

I fell into the stripped bed and pulled the duvet off of the floor and onto me. Snuggling up to my duvet, I cried myself to sleep.

---------------------------------------------

Harry's P.O.V:

It had been three days since we got home from the hospital. Three days. Three days since I've seen my wife. Three days since I've slept and three days since Georgia has eaten.