Chapter 2

Chelsea POV
After school that day, I had Abby and Katy drop me off at home. My parents are both property lawyers and I was shocked to see my dad home when usually they stay up late at work. "Hey dad," I greeted him with my eyebrows furrowed in confusion which made him chuckle a bit. "Hey lad. Shocked to see me back so early... well if you may ask I decided to come home and make lunch since I didn't have any more appointments. Care for some?". I looked down at the pasta he was preparing and I nodded knowing well that my dad's pasta is not one to miss. Shocker right. "Make sure you clean your room honey." I heard my dad say while I ran up the stairs. Couldn't he at least respect my privacy. I looked down and saw my pink lacy bra and sighed.

➰➰➰➰
It's Wednesday now and it's officially the day we get to know our project of the semester. Trust me when I say it's not going to be some baby project that usually goes on in high school... no no. It's obviously going to be something more than that.

"So everyone I expect you to be on your best behaviour while you are in this class with me. I'm Mrs Duburg and I will be taking you all on Empower me... that's the name of this class for all who are confu..." her voice was trailing off as I shifted my attention to Katy sitted beside me dosing off. I chuckled a little before diverting my gaze to someone a bit too familiar...

Fuck.

He's in the same class as me.

Why does Dylan have to come in and ruin all the fun. I was beginning to consider this a a new best subject.

Arghhhh!!!!!!

Anyways I can't let him ruin all the fun. I'm cut short when I hear the words 'pair with' and 'arrange a wedding with your partner' in the same sentence. I didn't need to ask anyone what she said cuz it was pretty clear to me.

I groaned out of frustration. Why the hell is this happening... I really hope I get paired up with someone reasonable.

"I will be the one to determine your lives and the person you will get married to, the boys would propose with a homemade ring and together the couple would plan a wedding with the budget I will set out for you. I will announce the pairs the next time we meet." Mrs Duburg said.

So far I know only 3 people in this class
Katy, Nicholas and Dylan.
With him here I'm sure this class would be hell and then if we actually get paired up...

At lunch I sat on the other end of the table with the twin best friends I have, eating in silence until I notice that they both keep looking behind me, looking at the door as if they are waiting for someone. I cleared my throat and said "care to tell me why you both are glancing at the door?" I asked and they just ignored me until I hear squels of excitement. What the...

I'm interrupted by the opening of doors and instead of the Boo squad... I see the school football team bouncing in with a smile on their faces and a trophy being held by Nicholas. "They won the match," "I can't believe it" I heard from Abby and Katy and before I could turn to them, they weren't there anymore.

I stood and looked through the swarm of girls around the football team and flirting with none other than...

Dylan.

I sighed and walked out of the cafeteria... so far the room where I figure out that I'm the only girl in this school that doesn't act stupid by flirting.

I mean just go, kiss the guy and there you have it... you are dating. To me flirting is one old story. Just go and get your guy. Geez.

To think my friends supported me.

Before I got too far I got stopped by a hand that grabbed mine. I turned around to see Dylan looking at me with a smile in his face. "We meet again princess," he said with a smirk on his face.

"Can you just leave me alone?" I asked him getting frustrated.

"Nope" he replied popping the 'p'.

"Why not?"

"Cuz... I prefer not to"

"Whatever, just let me be. I don't want to spend more time with you," I told him. "You do know we are in the same class... it won't hurt if you would just accept my friend request." Yeah sure because  this is facebook.  "Listen. I can't ok... I've got a lot going on my mind right now and male friends aren't really what I need right now so... no I'm not interested," I told him.

"How about I turn myself unto a female?" He asked with a smile on his face... seeing that just makes me want to...

Melt away into his arms

What no no no. Put yourself together Chelsea. "Don't, don't do that but at least just leave me alone I'd really appreciate," I finally told him in a harsh manner and walked away. I felt bad.

Yeah yeah I know I'm supposed to feel bad , I am a human being it's not like I'm some vampire or something.

Sigh...

Help me Lord.

Chapter two is a wrap up guys I'm super excited. Please do tell me what areas I need to improve on. Some might think things are going kinda fast but don't worry it's only a step into the future... it's just fiction.Tell me what you think privately or comment, vote, share and follow.
Love you all
❤❤✌