Chapter 1

Chelsea POV
"Chels come on you're gonna be late for school," my mum called from the kitchen downstairs. "Coming mum," I quickly replied as I grab my backpack from my room that I'd be lying if I said was cleaned up.

I hurry downstairs to meet my mum "hey dad... bye dad," I say quickly to my dad as I hurry to the parking lot. We both get into the car and shut the door at the same time, looked at each other and burst into laughter.

➰➰➰➰
I'm Chelsea Carmen I'm 17 and I'm completing my senior year at Lake City high. It's pretty hard I guess bit you gotta do what you gotta do. My parents are always busy people but one way or the other I always get to spend enough time with them.

"When am I gonna get a new car mum? I really think it's about time," I tell my mum in a whiny voice. "You'll get it when the time is right dear but you still have to get used to the parts of the city. We moved in recently don't forget that."

How can I ever forget that when I'm the cause of us moving. We had such a great life back at New York and here we are all because of my stupid mistakes. The sound of my mum snapping her fingers on my face brings me back to reality.

"See you later hon. Have fun, love you," "I love you too mum" I told her as I stepped out of the car. I walk towards my locker and spot my best friend Abby. I rush to her and give her a hug. I'm a social person don't judge my friendships.

"Woah easy girl I'm holding coffee I don't need you spilling it all on me." I look down at the coffee she was holding and take it from her, "thank you for that you are a darling," she sighed and rolled her eyes.

"So how was your morning, you got your car yet?" "Nope and please don't remind me I feel so frustrated. My mum is still waiting for me to get used to the city and some other stuff but I don't see myself getting any anytime soon," "sorry about that".

The bell goes off and I give her an empty cup of coffee and walked away quickly, when she called my name I blew her a kiss with my two fingers. She rolled her eyes and went to class.

"But Mr Darton I got a 99 on my test how can I come second?" I asked my math teacher in class  because  I don't understand how someone could get a 99 and not come first... please do explain especially when I'm in a class of lazy bozos. "I'm sorry Miss Carmen bit Mr Sanders got a 99.2 in his test and that is past yours boy .2 points." I walked away in disappointment.

➰➰➰➰
"Wait you mean Dylan Sanders passed you by .2 points and you are disappointed in that?" "Are you crazy Abby of course I'm disappointed I wanted first and not second that's just being mean," "well I'm sorry love," Katy, Abby's twin said while chewing on fries.

I groaned internally I can't believe Dylan is going to be my rival in math class... why math why not a subject I suck at like say... Chemistry, why does it have to be math. I'm knocked off my thinking course as the cafeteria doors burst open with the school most popular people step in gloriously.

And by that I mean a combination of Dylan Sanders, Nora Smith, Nicholas Boston, Jacob Lother and a bunch of useless girls that follow Nora around like bees... high school contents... it's not high school without - the school quaterback dating the head cheerleader who has stupid minions and the boy has best friends that are also in the football team.

When they... let's just call them the Boo squad because they seem to make me boo them internally when they show up. I look at my friends only to see them staring at the Boo squad like their eyes depended on them. I couldn't take any of it anymore so I did what I always do.

I stormed off the cafeteria and I reduced my pace when a familiar voice stopped me. I turned around to see Dylan looking at me. "Hey, um Chelsea right, from math class?" he said. "Yeah and many other classes," I said in a cold tone. "You don't have to be so rude I just want us to know each other better," "thanks but no thanks. I don't think I could be friends with a rival at my favourite subject."

That just got him laughing and I mean literally laughing. I don't understand this guy. "You actually like math?" he asked in between laughs and I looked at him disgusted. "Yes I actually like math I mean who doesn't?" Seriously... who doesn't like math. "Anyways I gotta go," I told him turning on my heels to leave.

"Wait," he said loudly and I turned around to look at him. "What?" I ask him annoyed. He sighed then said "at least just your number?" I got frustrated. "I'm sorry but no," and with that I walked away. I'm not ready to have a boy lurking my every corner. Love is just not me and I'm not love. Maybe I was before but that Chelsea is dead ...she died a long time ago

Hey hey guys. My first chapter is done finally let me know what you all think about it. I have a really great plot I hope you guys would like. Tell me what you think privately or comment, vote, share and follow.
Love you all
❤❤✌