CHAPTER 41

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Jungkook! We're here!"-A middle aged woman called out to her child. The child stirred, starting to wake up from his slumber.

"Mommy, where are we?"-The confused child asked his mother. He looked at the unfamiliar place with questioning eyes.

"We are at Mommy's friend's resthouse."-She answered. As she started to walk towards the resthouse, with her child on her hands.

"Are my friends here too?"-He asked with hoping eyes.

Her mother gave her a smile and nodded. Jungkook cheered and urged his Mommy to walk faster.

As soon as they reached the resthouse, a maid lead them to the lounge. When they arrived, the child saw his friends and ran to them happily.

"Jungkook!"-The child named, Jimin said with a suprised voice.

"I knew you would be here."-Another child, Yoongi said as if it was so obvious.

"No you didn't!"-A child, named Hoseok prostest.

"You just saw him entering the resthouse!"-And another child, Namjoon reasoned.

Yoongi rolled his eyes at them.

"Did you guys saw the child of the owner?"-Hoseok said, changing the subject.

"Nope, why?"-Jungkook asked.

"He look so cute!"-Hoseok exclaimed.

"Hmmp! Not cuter than me though!"-Jimin said and he let out his tounge in a teasing way.

"I'm more cuter than you though."-Yoongi said with a gummy smile.

"Stop lying! I'm the cutest!"-Jimin yelled at him.

"I'm the cutest in the whole planet!"-Jungkook added suddenly going in between Yoongi and Jimin.

"Stop fighting."-Namjoon said. Being the 'matured' one, he thought.

"Children, come here. Let me introduce you to my son."-The owner of this place said.

They stopped talking and followed the woman. They were lead to a play room which made the children excited.

"Where is my son?"-the woman asked the maid who was inside cleaning the play room.

"He went outside, Maam"-the maid said respectfully.

The woman shook her head and sighed.

"I'll introduce you guys to him later."-The woman said and gave them a smile.

She left the room and the children were left to play together.

"Hey! I have an idea!"-Jungkook exclaimed at the idea he thought of.

"What is it?"-Namjoon asked, tilting his head at him.

"Let's go outside!"-He said excitedly.

"No."-Namjoon immediately refused.

"Why? Didn't you guys heard her? Her son went outside."-Jungkook informed.

"So?"-Yoongi asked.

"Oh! I know! So we get to see his face and determine who is the cutest!"-Jimin said happily.

They gave Jimin a poker face. And shook their heads at the idea he just made.

"Are we even allowed to go out?"-Hoseok asked.