CHAPTER 39

TAEHYUNG

"Don't worry Tae, I care for you too."-He whispered softly. I closed my eyes and relaxed at the softness of his voice and the warmth of his body.

"I always have."

"W-What do you mean?"-I asked with a muffled voice.

"Nothing, shut up and just be hugged by me-- *coughs*"-He said and then coughs.

I broke away from his embrace and looked at his face. His face is really red and when I put my hand on his forehead I suddenly felt the hotness of it. He was burning up.

"Are you okay? You're burning up!"-I said panickly.

"W-What? I'm not *coughs*"-He said stubbornly and looked away from me.

Why am I feeling that this happened before? Oh yeah it did. I just noticed, that he gets sick easily if he's cold. Why did he gave me his jacket eventhough he knows that he'll get sick?

He's really a mystery.

"Don't be stubborn, You're sick!"

"I'm not."

"Yes you are."-I said sternly.

"I told you, I'm not."

I sighed. He's more stubborn than normal.

"Wait here for a bit."-I said as I was about to go but I was stopped when he suddenly grabbed my hand.

"Where are you *coughs* off to?"-He asked, coughing.

"I'm just gonna fix our tent."-I answered.

I waited for him to let me go, But he won't let go.

"I'll be back, promise."-I said and looked at him seriously.

"Fine."-He sighed and let go of my hand.

I nodded and went off. I grabbed Jungkook's bag and search for the tent inside. After finding it, I quickly set up our tent and put our bags inside. After that I arranged our sleeping bags. When I was finished I went to Jungkook who was still sitting by the rock quietly while looking at the scenery by the cliff.

"Are you cold?"-I asked and was about to unwear his jacket but he immediently grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"No, just wear it."-He said seriously.

"But, what about you?"-I asked him, worried.

"I'm fine. I'll live."

"But--"

"Let's just go.*coughs*"-He said and started walking towards our tent.

He went inside first and I followed from behind. He lay down to his sleeping bag while I sat on mine.

"Do you want some medicine?"-I asked him.

"I'm fine, I'll just sleep it off."-He said.

"Are you sure? Do you need anything? Water?"-I asked him again.

"Yeah, I need something."

"What is it? I'll go get it for you."-I said as I was about to stand up.

"Come here."

"W-What?"-I said.

Wait, wait. Did I heard him right?

"I said, Come here."

"W-Where?"

"Here, by my side."

"W-Who?"

"You."

"B-But w-why?"

"Stop asking questions and come here before I snap."-He threatened.

I sighed and follow his orders. I lay down by his side, and faced the other side.

"Turn around."

"No thanks."-I replied, blushing.

"Turn."

I sighed and turned.

Now, I'm facing his chest. Not literally his chest but yeah. My face feels hot and even in this darkness I know he can see right through me.

I yelped when I suddenly felt an arm wrapped on my waist. His body was really warm. And it makes me feel comfortable. I don't intend to tell him that though. Who knows what he'll say if I told him that? Or who knows what he'll do if I told him that? No way.

"You're warm."-He whispered huskily.

I gulped and stayed still. My heart is beating fast that I can hear it beating. I sti have this thoughts, that why is my heart beating like this? Why is it beating like this if I'm near him? Is it because I'm nervous? or am I just scared? or does that mean that I like him? And the worst thing is that its not only beating for him. It also beats fast when I'm with the others. Why? I'm confused. Why does my heart beat fast when I'm with them?

"I like it."-He whispered in my ear.

"W-What?"-I squeaked.

"Shh, Just sleep."

After a few minutes, I heard his light snores and steady breathing. I was feeling drowsy, and before I noticed it I was already sleeping. We were soundly asleep hugging each other with warmth.

וו

SUPRISE MOTHERFCKERS!! HAHAHAHA. Its been a month or maybe two. But hey! I'm back! I think. I'm still busy with my classes but still manage to update one story. I would like to thank the people who waited for an update, I really appreciate it. This update isnt that long but I hope you like the vkook moment. Hihihi, So yeah! I've been also hooked to anime lately. I'm still obssess with Boku No Hero Academia. Like bish I ship tododeku and bakudeku. HAHAHAH so yeah thats all!