CHAPTER 27

TAEHYUNG

I was on my way to my first class, Which is math. Luckily Jin was in there too or I'll be bored to death.

Once I entered the classroom I saw all of my classmated holding their phones. I sighed and went to my deat but I stopped in my tracks when I saw someone sitting there.

Its Hyerim.

"Hey Tae! Is it okay to sit here?"-She asked me with googly eyes.

I honestly cringed.

I can see Jungkook and Jimin at the background swaying their heads. Telling me to say no. I forgot to tell you that my seat was between Jimin and Jungkook.

"S-Sure."-I mumbled.

"Shit."-I heard Jungkook hissed.

"My ears."-Jimin sighed.

"So where were we? Oh yeah! I remembered when I have so many friend--"

I didnt hear what they were talking about because I walked away to find a seat.

A peaceful seat.

I roam my eyes to look for another seat. And luckily I found one at the back.

I sat there and waited for the teacher to come. Theres no one sitting beside me so thats why I put my bag at the other sit.

I rest my head at my seat and closed my eyes. I had nothing to do. Jin wasn't here yet. I stayed quiet when I felt a tap on my shoulder making me look at that person. I blushed when I saw Yoongi.

Deym

Deym. He looks so hot. His lips quirked to a smirk when he noticed that I was staring so hard. Making me blush harder.

"I didn't know bags goes to school now."-He chuckled while eyeing my bag who is sitting beside me. I suddenly grab my bag and drop it on the floor and mumbled a small 'sorry' to him. I blushed when I just heard him laughing.

"Wait. Why are you sitting here?"-He asked me making me look at him.

"Uhh.. someone's sitting at my seat."-I answered honestly. Not reallg mentioning her name to Yoongi cause I know he hates her. I saw his head turn towards them and then back at me.

"What the fuck is she doing here?"-He hissed.

"I don't know.. well its alright. I'm fine sitting here."-I said and smile a little.

"Why because I'm here"-He smirked.

My eyes widen at what he said amd blushed hard.

"W-Wha--"-My voice stopped when someone entered the door.

It was the teacher. Thank god. I'm safe.