CHAPTER 23

KIM TAEHYUNG

I'm here at the gymnasium. I'm not alone though, I have a few students with me. Were all here because we were the one who was chosen by the Professors to help at the props. We've been here for an hour now. And Jimin hasnt come back yet after he said that he'll just go to the bathroom. I sighed and put the bow of ribbon at the box. That little sneak.

I was busy with the ribbons when I heard some girls talking a bit loud. They were close to me so I really can hear them talking. I didn't mean to eavesdropped at what theyre talking about but they were so loud. So why not.

"Have you guys heard the news!"-A girl said loudly.

Wait, What news are they talking about?

"What news?"-The other girl asked curiuosly.

"Omghad girl! Your so not updated!"-Then another girl spoke.

-_______-

"Psh! Just tell me already!"

"K fine! So I heard Hoseok and Yoongi fought."

Wait what?! Now I'm curiuos. I stopped at what I'm doing and lean closer to them and listen carefully.

"Well, I dont have the full details but-- Hey nerd! Are you eavesdropping?!"-The girl yelled at me loudly and I flinched slightly.

I turned to them and said."Umm..N-No?"

I can't help but stutter. Girls are scary when theyre angry. And even more scary when theyre at their period.

"Hmp! You ugly nerd! How dare you eavesdrop!? Huh?! Dont just stand there! Answer me!"

I remained silent and bowed my head in embarassment when I feel the other students stopped at what theyre doing to watch us.

"Lets just go girls! I really hate people whose ugly. He's not worth our preciuos time."

Ouch. Am I really that ugly?

"Your right! Hmp! Get the fuck out of our sight ugly nerd!"-She said and they walked past me.

I sighed and continue what I'm doing while ago. Eventhough everyday I heard insults from many people I'm used to it. But I still can't help to be hurt at the words theyre throwing at me. My mom always told me that

'Just because your not fighting back doesnt make you weak'

I miss Mom. I sighed in and out. Nope, I'm not crying not now. I gasp when I felt someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hey! Its lunch time now."

I smiled at little when I saw Jin.

"Nah, You can go. I'm not that hungry."

"Are you sure?"-He asked me worriedly.

"Yep, So go ahead."

"If I wasn't really hungry I'll stay with you. But I'm really hungry. But I'll come back."-He said and chuckled. Then he walked away.

I was left here alone. I carried the heavy ladder near the stage. I climbed at it while I'm carrying the box full of ribbon bows. I putted it at the top of the ladder. I grab one ribbon and glued it to the corner. I kept doing it until I was finished. After that I started climbing down the ladder when I heard a shout that starled me.

[A/N: omfg this is so cliche.]

"Tae!"

That shout made me starled and accidentally my foot slipped. I screamed and closed my eyes, waiting for the hard floor to catch. My heartbeat was going so fast.

I'm gonna die.

After a fews second when I didnt felt the impact, I opened my eyes. My eyes fluttered open and I saw a pair of eyes staring back at me. I couldnt look away from his gaze. Somethings telling me to not to look away. Suddenly I feel butterflies in my stomach. I can't help but blush.

Well who in the world wouldnt blush when someone handsome looks/stares at you like your the most beautiful creature in the world.

"J-Jimin ah.."-I called out softly.

He blinked slightly.

"Y-Yes Tae?"

I dont know why, But I love the way how he say name.

"Y-You can put me down now."-I stuttered.

"O-Ohh, Yeah.. I'n sorry."-He said and put me down gently.

"S-So what took you so long-- Wait is that an black eye?"

How come I didnt notice it awhile ago? Ugh.

"Oh yeah. I got this when I was stopping Hoseok and Yoongi from killing each other."-He chuckled.

I frowned."What? Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

I said and got loser to him. Checking his black eye. Luckily it isnt that bad.

"I-I.. Y-Yeah.. Umm.. T-Thanks for asking."

I frowned when I saw his becoming red. I gently put the back of my hand at his forehead.

"Are you sick? Why are you so red?"-I asked worriedly

"I-I'm fine, Its just hot in here."

"Ohh are you sure?"

"Yeah, Well have you eaten already?"

"Not yet."

"C'mon, Lets eat each other-- I mean lets eat together.."-He said nervously.

"W-What?"

"C-C'mon now."

Did he just said that-- or it was just my imagination? Wew.

וו

Long time no update! So how r u guys? Thanks for 36K+ Saranghae! Thanks for supporting this story. I wont update these week or next week probably. I have some exams. And I didnt study yet. School's hell tbh. Someone save me. HAHAHA JK JK. So I hope you guys like it. Saranghae! Fighting! Wish me luck!❤☝

QOTD: ARE U A GIRL OR A BOY?
AOTD: IM A GIRL