CHAPTER 4

KIM TAEHYUNG

Luckily, Yoongi was really listening to what I was teaching him. He became quiet when I started, Which I found weird. But I shrugged it of, I thought that he really likes to learn. Well, If he does then why doesnt he listen to his Prof?

"Did you understand that?"-I asked him.

"Yes, I think I understand it now."-He said and I nodded.

I started again to a new topic. After that our tutor session ended. I looked at my watch, Woah. I was here for 3-4 hours but i didnt notice. Well, Yoongi wasnt that bad afterall. He wasnt that mean like in school. He's.. He's really nice. I wonder why he's attiude in school and home was different.

"T-Tae, I-- D-Do you want to stay for dinner?"-He blushed.

Wait, M-Min Yoongi is blushing? i have to stop myself from chuckling. I found blushing Yoongi cute.

"Umm.. Y-Yeah, If thats o-okay."-I said softly.

"Its okay, So shall we?"-He said and went to the dining hall.

This house was really big. Even the dining hall, The 1/4 if it is just my apartment. I felt my stomach grumble when I saw the foods in the table. I heared Yoongi chuckled behind me and I blushed in embarassment.

"S-So, Wheres your parents?"-I asked as we both seat.

"Psh, Theyre not here."-He hissed.

Noted, Don't mention Yoongi's parents infront of him. I noticed that Yoongi didnt want to talk about his parents so I changed the topic.

"I-I'm sorry.."-I apologized.

"What? My parents are not dead"-He said and slightly chuckled.

And again, I blushed in embarassment. I-I thought-- Nevermind.

"O-Ohh, I-I'm sorry.."-I apoligized again.

"You should quit apologizing."

"Y-Yeah, I'm sor--"

"Apologize again and I'll kiss you."-He said and smirked

And that made me shut up and blushed.

"So, Lets eat?"

I nodded and we started to eat quietly. After we ate he insisted that he'll take me home which I didnt accept.

"Are you sure? I didnt mind though."

"Yeah, T-Thanks anyway Y-Yoongi."-I shyly smiled at him and he smiled slightly.

"Bye Tae, T-Thanks for tutoring m-me."

"Bye, Your welcome."-I said and exit the big gate infront of me.

Luckily I know this place so I wont get lost. It started to get dark, I wasnt scared though. I can hear cats meowing as I walked down the street. I ignored it and continue walking. I dont wanna scare myself.

I finally understand Yoongi now. So thats why he was like that at school. He just wanted attention from his parents. Every kids or even teens likes attention from their parents. I'm guessing Yoongi just wanted them to care. I know that his parents were busy but a little break from their work wouldnt hurt right? He was lonely. Yeah, Sure they were filthy rich but money can't buy happiness.

I stopped in my thoughts when I heard a footsteps behind me. That made me shivered and nervous. I didnt want to look behind me, Because who know whats behind. I cant take it anymore. I stopped and looked behind.

"Hi little guy."-A guy smirked.

I'm scared and nervous at the same time. I felt my tears pouring down to my cheeks. Who wouldnt?

"N-No, P-Please."

He ignored my pleads and kicked me at my stomach and that made me groan. Then punched me at my face and that made me fall to the ground. Looks like he's not alone. They were kicking me continuesly and punching me. I screamed in pain but they just kept laughing, completely ignoring me and enjoying beating me up.

Yep, I didnt get a beat up from school. But I got one on the street. How lucky am I right? I cry and cry, I can't fight back even if I wanted to, I was weak. Then my eyes widen when they started to take my clothes off.

N-No.

"P-Please! S-Stop!"-I pleaded.

"H-HELP!"-I screamed earning a punch from another guy.

I felt my head spinning. Then my visions got blurry. But before I became unconsious I heard someone.

"TAEHYUNG!"

וו

Wew, What did I write. Its horrible. Oh gosh. What a bad english. Fml. I'm really trying hard. Sorry for the errors and wrong grammars. So who do you think it is? Who will save TaeTae?