CHAPTER 10

KIM TAEHYUNG

The news was spread fast. And every students I was passing by was laughing and talking things about me. And even calling me mean things like worthless, bitch, stupid, dork and many more. And what did I do? I just pretend that I didnt heard or see anything. But what can I do? I can't do anything because I'm just a nerd.

I was thankful and happy that Jin didnt bully like the other did. He was still the Jin I knew. If I was with him and somebody was bullying me, He will talk back to them sassily and that kinda make me smile. Somebody cares about me.

I transferred here because I was avoiding bullies. But that Jungkook makes my school life hell. I didnt hate him though. I just dont like his attitiude.

But I know deep inside theres a reason he's like that. I-Is he afraid or something? Well I know the tough looking was just an acting. Wait-- What the hell am I even saying? I dont even know him.

Or do I know him?

Wew, Thats just weird. I'm being crazy.

I was now walking on my way to the library. I didnt want to have a break time at the cafeteria. I
Cause I know I'll be the topic there.

"Tae!"

I smiled widely when I noticed who the person was. I didnt saw him for a few days. I guess he was busy or something.

"Hobi!"-I called cheerfully.

"Hi.. So how are you?"-He aksed while smiling.

"I'm f-fine."-I faked smile.

But the truth is, I'm not fine.

"Are you sure? Cause I heard gossips about what happened between you and Jungkook.."-He said with a worried look.

"Y-Yeah, J-Just the students wouldnt stop calling me names and stuffs."-I assured to him.

"I'm sorry, I wasnt there. I was sick that time."-He said sadly.

"Thats okay, Jimin tried to help though."-I smiled.

"O-Ohh, Thats good."-He said and smiled slightly.

"Y-Yeah."-I smiled.

"S-So, I wasnt just here to talk to you. Jungkook wanted me to get you."

My smile dropped, And I begun to feel scared.

Oh, I forgot I was his slave.

"Oh."

"Yeah, Don't be scared.. Jungkook's a bit nice though."-He assured I just gave him a smile.

He lead the way. I didnt kniw where were going I just followed him to a building then we used the elevator to go to the very top of the building. I didnt want to ask him where were going, Because I was to scared to ask. Then things came to my mind.

Is he asking me to commit suicide? I dont wanna jump at a 30th floor building.

"Tae, Calm down. Its okay.. I'm here."-He said softly.

I took a deep breath and nodded. Because we are already here. He knocked on the door three times and someone opened it.

It was Jimin.

Hoseok let me in first and he closed the door. I was just standing there. I look around the big room. Jimin and Namjoon was sitting on the couch and Hoseik joined in. I wondered where Jungkook was. But I didnt want to ask them.

"Hi Tae."-Jimin greeted andd

"H-Hello."-I replied shyly.

"I umm.. Can I use the bathroom?"-I added

"Sure, Just head sttaight there then turn right."-Namjoon replied and I just nodded and smiled.

I follow Namjoon's insturction. Wew. I opened the door and my widen when I saw Yoongi. Only towel was wrapped in his body. I didnt meant to stare-- look at his six pack milky abs. It was just so-- Oh no, I becoming a pervert.

"Done staring?"-He said smirking.

I quickly looked away and blushed.

"Oh my god! I-I'm sorry! I-I didnt know--"

My sentence got cut off because of him.

"As if you didnt like what you saw."-He said cockily.

"I.. I didnt like it."

"Sure you dont, But do you mind getting out? I'm gonna change. Or do you want to watch me changing?"-He said cockily.

I blushed and quickly muttered a sorry and head out of the bathroom.

That was the most embarassing moment in my life.

Noted, Always knock before entering a room.

Yep, I dont want it to happen again.

וו

ANNEYONG!! WER U AT TAEGI FANS? WHAT DO YOU THINK? DO U WANT TO SWITCH JIMIN AND SUGA'S ROLE? BUT IT TAKES A LOT OF TIME SO NEVERMIND. BTW THANKS FOR 2K READSSS!!! SARANGHAEEE!

QOTD: WHOS UR BTS BIAS?
AOTD: OBVIOUSLY TAETAE!!