CHAPTER 25

KIM TAEHYUNG

I fluttered my eyes open when I felt someone tapping my cheek lightly. I groaned when I felt a bump on my forehead. I was feeling a bit dizzy. Then I saw Jungkook's face and that made me blushed madly.

"W-What happened?"-I asked curiously while looking to our surroundings.

Were still here at the supermarket. Wait-- Why am I on the floor.

"You bumped your head on the shelf when your trying to reach the sugar and you fainted."-He explained and helping me stand up.

So he didnt kissed me?!

Wait--

G-Good then.

Pftt!

Its not like I wanted him to kiss me. No way. Never. Nope. Not today, Not tommorow, Not happening. Even when were the last people on earth. I'll never want him to kiss me. Ew no never!

My lips are reserved for a special someone.

"O-Ohh, Okay then. Can you be a good Master and reach the sugar for me? Don't wanna bumped my head again and dream about you."-I asked him sweetly but whispered the last part, making sure that he doesnt hear it.

I'll be doom if he heard it.

"What?"

"N-Nothing! I mean whatt?? J-Just get the sugar."-I commanded him and sighed in relief when he does what I told him to.

He dropped the sugar at the cart and after that we went to the cashier. I was about to pay the cahsier when suddey Jungkook gave her his credit card.

"Yah! I'll pay for it."-I said.

"Psh, As if you have money."

"I do! I dont need your money, I can pay for it on my own."

"Ahuh, Lets go.'-He said and carried the plastic bag and walk away from me.

"Yah! Didn't you hear what I just said?"-I asked, getting annoyed because he ignored what I said.

"Fuck, Babe. I treated you okay? Can't you just say thank you?"-He said and rolled my eyes at him.

Once we reached his car, He opened it with his keys and opened the back seat and literally threw the plastic bag there. I glared at him and satted at the shot gun seat.

"Where do you live?"-He asked suddenly and started the engine of his car.

"Why?"-I look at him and asked.

"Why can't you just answer my question?"

"Why cant you just answer my question?"-I repeated what he said.

"Because I asked first."

"Touché."

"So where?"

"An apartment near the park."

"Oh that, okay.

"So can you tell me now?"

"Umm.. How about.. No."

"Jungkook!"

"Fine, Just dropping you off. Chill, Its not like I'm gonna rape you asdgdhakakk."

"What? I didn't hear the last part."-I said.

"Oh look! Were here."-He said and got out of the car. And opened the door of the back seat and grabbed the plastic bags.

I sighed and got out of the car.

"Here, Make sure to make my brownies. Good Night!"-He said then he kissed my cheek.

I blushed at the sudden action. Before I could say anything he ran to his car drove off.

I touched my cheek where Jungkook kissed me.

"Goodnight Jungkook.."

*****

My hands are sweating. My heary is beating so fast. My feet are glued to the ground as if I can't move. My eyes are trailed on the floor. Why am I like this? Well the fact I'm about to perform with Hoseok infront of the class.

Oh my potato! I feel like crying and puking.

"Hey Tae? Are you okay?"-I heard someone said from behind me making me turn around to face him.

Its Jimin.

"N-No! H-Hoseok's not here yet! I don't want to perform on my own!"

"Don't worry, H-He's gonna be here. Relax."-Jimin said.

"I-I don't know Jimin, I'm nervous, I'm scared."

"Oh baby, I'm here. Don't be scared.."-He said and I felt him hold my hand. Suddenly I felt somehow a little bit less nervous.

"Kim Taehyung and Jung Hoseok, Your up!"

My eyes widen and looked at Jimin. He looked at me with worried eyes.

"But Maam, H-Hoseok's not here yet."-I told her.

"Sorry Mr Kim. But I guess I have to give you an F then."

וו

HEY GUYS! How are you? Btw! My sister published a story, A JennieXJimin fanfic. Feel free to read. Her username is @ParkLj19

Btw, I think I'll published a new story. Its gonna be a Vmin or Vkook. It'll be out soon!

Thanks for the 42.5K votes! I love you guys!