CHAPTER 5

PARK JIMIN

I pick a book from a tall shelf which I have to tiptoed, because i was little. I satted at the dark side of the library, Eventhough its a bit dark I can still read what I'm reading. I guess its one of my power. Joke, I can still see becaude if the light from the other side of the room.

I skipped all my classes today because I'm bored. I rather teach myself than listen to my boring professor. Every student didnt understand the fuck he was teaching. Well, Except Taehyung.

Eversince that boy transfer i couldnt stop myself from looking at him. Nope, I dont like him. I just found him a-attractive. Yep. I closed the book I was supposed to be reading this damn book but I got lazy.

I stand up and exited the library. I didnt even notice that it was getting dark. I must have overread. Wait, Is that even a word? Nevermind. As I was walking I run into one of my Proffesors.

"Oh. Park Jimin, what are you still doing here at this time?"-He asked.

"I overread."

"Wha--"

"Yeah, Bye."-I said and walk pass him.

I didnt bring my car today. Well, I'm too lazy to drive it. While I was walking I remembered something. Oh fuck! I got to go to Yoongi's. I left my phone there. I slept there yesterday and I didnt notice that I forgot my phone. It still must at Yoongi's room where I slept.

We slept together, Dont get the wrong idea. Because me and Yoongi are just friends. Nothing more.

I run to Yoongi's house. It wasnt that far though. I press the door bell as I pant. Trying hard to catch my breath.

"Oh, Jimin? The fuck you need?"-He asked curiosly.

Rude.

"I left my phone at yours yesterday. Dont cuss on me bastard."-I said and he rolled his eyes.

Then He let me in. I ran upstairs to his room. And I saw my phone lying at his bed and I quickly grab it. I was about to leave when trip unto something.

"Fuxk!"-I hissed when I fall to the floor hard.

Then I heard the door open.

"The fuck happened you dwarf!"

Psh -_______-

"I trip you asshole!"

"HAHAHA, good for you."-He laughed and I glared at him.

"Gee, Thanks Friend."-I said but theres a hint of sarcastic in my voice.

I stand up and look to the thing that cause me to trip.

Oh its a book.

Thats weird.

"What the fuck is that book doing there?"-I asked as I pointed it.

You might think I'm overreacting but Yoongi never bring school books at home. Well, He never study. Thats why he got F's in his tests.

"Thats not mine."-He shrugged and pick it up.

So someone has been here?

"Then who owns it? Its not like that book can walk."

"It belong to Tae--"

He suddenly stopped and put his hands on his mouth.

"What? Taehyung? Taehyung's been here?"-I asked.

"Y-Yeah, Fuck."

"Why?"

"Stop interviewing me. Mind your own damn bussiness. Fuck, I have to give this back to him."-He groaned.

"I can give him the book if you want."-I said.

"Okay thanks, Here."-He said and handed me the book.

"So yeah, I should probably go."-I said and he just nodded.

I was walking in a dark alley. I'm not scared though, I hold the book in my hand. The book has Tae's name on it, It really is Tae's book. Well I thought Yoongi was kidding at first. I stopped in my track when I heard a person yell. I run to the sound of whimpering and begging. And I saw a few men on top of one person. I walk closer and my eyes widen when I saw Taehyung.

"TAEHYUNG!"-I yelled.

I ran to them and use the book as a weapon. I kicked the man's stomach and he just groan because of pain. I punched there and kicked there, Not caring if I kill them all. I was to angry to care. How could they do that to an innocent young boy especially Taehyung? They will fuxking pay for this.

But unfortunately they got away.

"FUCKERS!"-I yelled as they limp away. Psh.

I focus on Taehyung whose lying there helpless. I carried him in bridal style. He was unconscious at that moment. I felt pity for the Taehyung, He doesnt deserve any of this. He has bruises and cuts from his body. Fuxk, I should've killed them. I didnt kniw where Taehyung live so I decided that I should bring him to my condo. I stare at Tae's face, How can he still be beautiful despite having bruises and cuts?

Wait what am I saying? Im not gay.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But maybe for Taehyung I may be bi.

וו

fck my english. Lol, sorry for the long wait HAHAHA. Im still thinking of what couple will end..? But most said that all of them. How can i-- fivesome relationship? I still dont know yet. Btw thanks for 400+ reads and votes and comments. I apreciate it all. Love ya guys😂😊❤