CHAPTER 2

TAEHYUNG

After the last three subjects was our break time. I waited for all the students to get outside. In the last three subjects they weren't bothering me. I just got a few glares here and there but I can manage. I got up from my seat and went outside the classroom. I walked to the library because I didn't want to eat at the cafeteria, I don't like to see their faces again. Well, Its not like I'm scared.

Fine, I am. Their piercings and tattoos was enough to scare me.

I sat at the dark side of the library. I was not here to read, I was actually here to eat. I put my bag beside me, and quietly get my food inside my bag. There aren't many students here, Well it was our break time. Maybe they are eating at the cafeteria.

"Umm, You know you can't eat in the library. Right?"-A voice spoke behind me. I jumped in surprise, and quickly looked at that person.

"I-- umm..."

I try to find words to say, but nothing came. I felt embarrassed that he has to see me. Well, As you all know the number one rule in the library is no eating. But I can't eat the cafeteria. I don't want to bump unto the those guys again. I barely survived the last time.

"Haha. Mind if I join?"-He chuckled. And I nodded quickly and he sat in front of me, so we are now facing each other.

"I'm Jin by the way, And you?"

"I'm Taehyung..."

"So, Taehyung are you new here?"-He asked and I nod while biting the food I bought.

"Umm, Want some?"-I asked offering the food.

"Nope, I'm fine. Thanks anyway."

"Ahh, Jin... Do you know someone name as J-Jungpoop? Or is it Jungshook?"

I barely heard the name. I mean, How could I when they were giving me the looks? Just the thought of it scares me.

"It's Jungkook"-He chuckled.

Jungkook... Oh...

"Ahh, yeah that's the one."-I laughed awkwardly.

"Well, Yep I know him. Jungkook and his friends."

"How come you know them?"

"They are famous here, and they belong to a rich family."

"Who are they?"-I asked.

"The tall one is Kim Namjoon. He's really bossy and arrogant. But his nice to his gang. He's 18. He is a our Student Council President. He's the oldest among them. His parents own many hotels and bars in Korea, Thats why he always treats his dongsaeng."

"The pink hair one is Jung Hoseok, He is really childish and noisy. But really scary when his not in the mood. He's 18. He is a dancer here in our school. His parents own many restos and factories here in Korea."

"The guys who have milky skin, Min Yoongi. He's really cocky and likes to cuss a lot. As in a lot. He's hotheaded so don't make him mad. He's 18. He is a swimmer and a basketball player here in school. His parents own many resorts and hospitals here."

"Park Jimin, He's 18 The guys who have no emotions on his face. He is really quiet and really arrogant. He likes to play basketball along with his friends. Above that he is the Team Captain in Basketball. His parents own many malls and companies."

"Jeon Jungkook, The younger one, He's actually 17, But he's really smart so he skipped a grade. He's cold and dangerous. Don't get close to him. Well in fact they are all dangerous. His a swimmer and a basketball player. His parents own many agencies, companies, hospitals, etc., They own this school aswell."

Oh, Lets just say they are all rich and dangerous.

"Thanks for the info Jin."

"No problem.. I've been meaning to ask, Why aren't you eating at the cafeteria?"

"Well. I kinda bump into one of them."

"Who's them?"-He asked curiously.

"Them."

"What?! Who did you bump with?"

"J-Jungkook..."

"What?! Did he punch you? Why can't I see bruises--?

"H-He didn't..."

"Pardon?"

"I mean, He was about to, but then he stopped. I don't even know why."

"That's weird, He usually beat people up.."

--

EDITED.