CHAPTER 34

TAEHYUNG

I woke up in the middle of the night. I instantly felt a weight on my waist. The moment I opened my eyes, I was greeted by a handsome face. It was Jungkook. He had his arms on my waist. And his face was an inch close to my face. I carefully moved his arm to the other side. I quietly got up and walked towards the door.

I was about to open the door but someone called my name. I looked behind me and saw Yoongi, rubbing his eyes adorably. I stopped myself from cooing at the sight. Who knew this bad boy has this cuteness in him?

"Where are you going Tae?"-He whispered for only me to hear.

"I'm hungry.."-I just answered simply.

"Come."-He said and opened the door for the both of us.

"But, Aren't you still sleepy?"-I asked him, folliwing him from behind.

"Yeah, But I can't let you wander around this time at night."-He grinned.

"So where are we going?"-I asked looking at him curiously.

"Just follow me."

I just nodded.

We arrived at the parking area. I followed him curiously. Now we are infront of Jungkook's car.

"Hey isn't this Jungkook's car?"-I asked him.

"Yeah, so?"

"Why are we here?"-I asked.

"Were gonna eat."-He said looking at me.

"But there aren't any food in his car."-I answered him.

"Yeah, Thats why I'm driving us to a restaurant."

"Huh? But don't we get in trouble if we didn't asked permission?"-I said slightly scared.

"But Tae, I'm trouble."-He said smirking.

I felt an hand on my arm and he opened the door of the car, pushing me in gently. He then sat at the driver's seat with a grin.

"Yah, How did you open the door?"-I asked him, looking at him confusely.

"With keys."-He said and raised the keys in his right hand, that I didn't see a while ago.

"Wait-- How did you get that from Jungkook?"

"A magician never reveals his secret."-He sand and started driving. And I rolled my eyes at him.

"I swear to jisoos! If you get me in trouble, I'm not talkinh to you anymore."-I said and pouting.

"Just trust me, Okay babe?"

I nodded and avoided his eyes while blushing.

WAIT.

DID HE JUST--

OMFG! HE DIDNT.

HE CALLED ME BABE.

B

A

B

E

Holy potato! I'm blushing.

I haven't realized that he stopped the car. We stopped infront of a fast food restaurant. As we get out the car, I can smell the food from here. My stomach begun to growl making me blush in embarassment. Luckily Yoongi seened to bot noticed it. I followed him from behind. He wqs the first one to enter, As soon as we entered we heard the greetings of the staff.