CHAPTER 24

KIM TAEHYUNG

I was walking my way to the gate when somebody caught my wrist and began dragging. I tried to struggle but it was useless, because with those muscles I'll surely lose. Now I feel weak. Suddenly that somebody turned around making me gasp because of the closeness of our faces. My eyes went wide when I saw Jungkook's handsome face. He was literally towering me with his height. I pout slightly, I hate being small.

"J-Jungkook?"-I called out when nobody speak for a while now.

"So wheres my brownies?"-He asked while slightly raising one of his eyebrows.

Then it suddenly hit me, Oh gosh! I tottaly forgot to make Jungkook's brownies! Ugh! I'm so doomed! I didnt say anything and bowed my head. I didnt notice when I turned red in embarassment.

"Say something."-He demanded making me look at him.

"Oh! I-.. Umm, on my way to make get it right now..?"-I stuttered out messily while blushing.

"Seriously?"-He asked and looked amused.

"Y-Yeah ofcourse! I-I surely didnt f-forgot about the brownies! Yep! I s-sure am! How can s-someone forgot about t-that! T-Theyre idiots i s-say! H-HAHAHA!"-I said awkwardly.

"Umm, Okay..? Ehem! So where are you headed to?"

"My home."-I answered quickly.

"Huh? I thought you'll get my brownies?"-He asked curiosly looking at me suspiciously.

"D-Did I say home? I meant the s-s-supermarket d-duh!"

Omypotato! I'm a stuttering mess. Now, Jungkook will think I'm weird-- wait since when did I care about how Jungkook think about? I snapped out of my thoughts and slapped myself.

"Did you just slapped yourself or is it just me?"-He looked at me weirdly.

"N-Nope it was just you. S-So lets go now!"-I said a bit loudly. He just shrugged and lead me to his car.

"So where to?"-He asked when he sitted at the driver's seat.

"Umm, The supermarket."-I answered.

He just nodded and started driving. I satted quietly and leaned at the window.

"Are you okay?"-He suddenly asked me, making me face him.

"Y-Yeah why?"-I asked back but he didnt answer me so I tell myself to just stay quiet.

I bit my lip because of boredom while looking at the window. Okay, Why does it feel really awkward and when I'm around Jungkook? Why do I feel like this? Ugh!

"Don't do that."-He suddenly spoke that made me turn to him and gave him a question look.

"Do what?"

"Tch, Stop biting your lip its so annoying."

I muttered a sorry and continue to look at the mirror and not facing Jungkook.

"I uhh, So I heard Hoseok and Yoongi fought."-I attempt start a conversation.

"Yeah."

"Uhh, Yeah?"-I muttered awkwardly.

Okay, Noted. Dont try to attempt to start a conversation with Jungkook.

I came back to my senses when the car suddenly stopped. Jungkook opened the door first leaving me behind and I quickly followed him.

"Aren't you gonna lock your car?"-I asked hin curiously.

"Yeah so?"

"Do you want someone to stole your car? Huh?"

"So what? I'm rich, I can buy another one."-He said and walked faster leaving me behind.

I saw him pulling a cart while I stand beside him.

"Get the ingredients."-He ordered me.

I nodded and started walking.

I grab the eggs, milk, flour, and some nuts, chocolate and put it on the cart. While Jungkook was busy taking some of his foods which is pringles, cheetos and some junk foods.

I suddenly forgot! The sugar. I ran to the sugar area. And I groaned when I saw the sugar at the top of the shelf. Well, Because I'm a bit small I couldnt reach it. I tried to reach it while I'm on tip toes. I tried jumping a few times, Then I felt myself being lift, Big hands on my waist. I looked behind and he suddenly drop me gently. I walked backed when I felt him coming closer until my back reached the shelf.

"J-Jungkook?"

"Your driving me crazy."-He whispered huskily making shivered.

"W-What?"-I stuttered.

"Can I kiss you?"-He asked making my eyes widen in suprise.

He smirked a bit and started lean in. Before I could say anything I felt his lips touched mine.

וו

SORRY FOR THE LONG AWAITM SO HERE IT IS. I WAS SO BUSY I'M SORRY. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE FASTER. SO YEAH! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT.