CHAPTER 8

KIM TAEHYUNG

We arrived at his house-- I mean mansion. No kidding, This guy is really rich too. Like Yoongi. Okay, Why am I thinking of him? Well, Its just that the fact Yoongi ignored me. I thought we were friends back then. But, I was just his tutor. I shrugged that thought off. I dont want to think of sad things. Be happy and smile I told to myself.

"So what am I doing here?"-I asked him and gave him a soft smile.

"Standing and breathing."

"Oh--"

I stopped talking when he pulled me into a dark room. Wait-- What's happening? I was about to talk when he put his hand on my mouth.

"Be quiet, He'll hear us!"-He whispered.

I just couldnt stop myslef talking so I removed his hands on my mouth.

"Who?"-I whispered, quietly as possible.

"Spongebob."

"Ohh-- What?!"-I half yelled.

"Just kidding, My cousin."-He chuckled and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Its just your cousin! Why are we hiding?"-I asked curiuosly.

"Cause we are HAHAHAH!"-He laughed.

I'm seriously done with this guy. 20 minutes passed and he's still laughing like spongebob. Wai- So thats why.

"Are you done?"-I asked and rolled my eyes at him.

"W-wait HAHAH-- Yep I'm done."-He smiled.

To be honest, He looks so cute when smiling, But when laughing so hard-- I'm done.

"Good then."-I said.

"Lets go!"-He said and pulled me to another room. This room has a big flat screen. And a big couch. And a fridge full of food. I suddenly got hungry.

"What are we doing here?"-I asked him as I satted at the couch.

"Were watching a movie."-He answered fastly and opened the fridge getting a handful of chocolates. My mouth waters when I saw chocolates. I really love chocolates it flys away my stress. Wew.

He satted beside me handing a bunch of chocolate which I acceoted because I was totally hungry. He open the screen with the remote his holding.

"What are we watching?"

I'm not really a fan of horror movies. I dont want to happen the one with Jimin's the other day.

"Mr Peabody and Sherman."

[A/N: I LOVE THAT MOVIE. K BYE]

"Childish."-I commented and he playfully glared at me and pouted.

"Your so cute Hobi."I cooed at his cuteness.

Thats whem I realized i called him Hobi. I gave him a nickname.

"What did you just call me?"-He smirked and I blush.

"I'm sorry I--"

And again, I was always cut off by him.

"Its cute like you."-He said and gave me a smile.

I blushed really hard. I jhope im not like looking a tomato, because that would be really embarassing.

"I-- umm, thanks."-I mumbled and gave him a small smile.

The movie started we were eating chocolates while watching. So Mr Peabody was Sherman's dad. But he was a dog-- a smart dog. Intresting. I watched carefully and I laughing my axs off everutime there was a funny scene. Thats when I noticed someones eyes was on me. I turn my head to Hobi.

He's staring at me.

"W-Why arent you watching?"-I asked shyly.

"I am watching."

"But your looking at me."

"Yeah, So?"

I didnt answer him and turn my head to the screen again. I'm worried that I'll blush. I fixed my glasses, Wiping them with the hem of my shirt then putting it back on.

It was about to end. Mr Peabody was about to get arrested. And I cried because it was just so sad. Then a handkerchied flew to my face.

"Psh, Dont cry. You a girl?"-He smirked and I rolled my eyes at him.

The movie finished. I really liked the movie. Mr Peabody was a really good dad. I wish my Dad was like that. But he changed when my Mom died. To be honest, I would prefer to have a dog as Dad. Thats weird I know. But my Dad really is no good. I'm lucky he's in jail. Or else my Dad will beat me to death. No kidding.

"Did you enjoy the movie?"-He asked and I nodded while smiling.

"Lets have dinner, Come on."-He said and started to pull downstairs.

Whats with him always like to pull to somewhere?

I shook my head and smiled. He's not that bad.

וו

Where you at Vhope Shippers? Lame update btw. Hays. Lels Okay so, I know some of you are waiting for Vkook. Good newss! Vkooks next. Thanks for 1.4k!! Wiw thats fast! Thanks I really appreciate it even your comments. I have question. Would you prefer a 5 way relationship (bc many said all of them.) Or just one? If one vote for the otp.

VKOOK

VMIN

VHOPE

TAEGI

OR

ALL?