» ᶠᴼᴿᵀᵞ-ˢᴱᵛᴱᴺ «

"yeah.. we could've gotten vip, but i don't think jongho would like being in the pit." yunho said, staring excitedly at the computer screen, which showed two tickets to see monsta x.

"you should go tell him now." seonghwa encouraged, gesturing towards the door to jongho's room.

"okay." yunho smiled and walked into the hallway, approaching the door a bit hesitantly, as he was getting overly excited to tell jongho.

he slowly knocked on the door.

"what?" "can i come in?" "yeah.."

yunho then walked into the room, finding jongho lying on his bed and playing on his phone.

"what do you want?"

"jeez, someone's not happy to see me." "it's not that, just tell me what it is."

yunho decided to tease the youngest a little.

"well, if you're so mad, i guess you don't want to hear about the news.." he said, putting his hands up and turning around towards the door. "what news?" "oh, nothing.. just about.. monsta x.."

"what? tell me! yunho!" jongho suddenly got surprised, throwing his phone to the side and practically jumping off the bed.

"no, no, it's nothing.." yunho quietly chuckled as jongho ran up and grabbed his arm.

"i'm sorry, okay! tell me what it is! please!"

"well, i talked to mom and dad.. and.. we might've just... bought tickets.. to see monsta x in a few weeks." yunho finally said.

jongho froze.

"t-tickets?" "mhm?" "to see m-monsta x?" "yep." "i-in a few weeks?" "that is what i said."

"you're kidding.. YOU'RE KIDDING—" jongho began to scream with every word, becoming shaky and bouncy. yunho was trying so hard not to crack up seeing jongho like that.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU'RE NOT JOKING?"

"nope, go look at the family computer and see for yourself." yunho said, immediately moving out of the way as jongho dashed out the door.

yunho started to laugh, as mingi and yeosang came out of their rooms, confused as to why their normally-super-quiet brother was screaming at the top of his lungs.

"THIS IS REAL? OH MY GOD—" jongho screamed.

yunho continued cracking up, blatantly ignoring mingi and yeosang's questions about why jongho was freaking out.

"dad! it's snowy outside, can we please go play in the snow? please!" san said, most of his brothers standing behind him and giving hongjoong the puppy eyes to try to convince him.

the parent sighed. "fine. but please, no getting hurt. we've seen enough of that."

"yay! let's g—"

"hey, wait! you all need to put on way more layers before you even think about going outside." seonghwa suddenly cut in.

and so, seonghwa made sure each boy had a long sleeved shirt, then a sweater, then a big coat, and three layers of long pants, with big boots, and hats and gloves for everyone. he also gave them masks in case their faces got cold.

"alright, go. be safe! if you're too cold come back inside!" seonghwa yelled to them as the group rushed out the back door and into the backyard.

everyone kind of split off, all doing their own things.

yeosang immediately started rolling up snow to make a snowman, with mingi quickly and excitedly joining him.

they worked hard to make sure everything worked. yeosang added little details while mingi used his height to help him put the body and head on their creation. they both even, at some point, ran inside to grab spare buttons, and a hat to put on his head. when they were done, yeosang decided to name the snowman "derrick."