» ᴼᴺᴱ «

*:.. o ..:*

"say it again! i dare you! i dou... trip.. i-i dare you!"

wooyoung screamed at the top of his lungs as he was being pinned down by his oldest brother. jongho was trying to use his tiny arms to hit yunho off of his brother, while mingi and san waited for them to be done fighting so they could continue playing hide and seek in peace.

and yeosang, who wasn't sure if the game was over yet, was still hiding in the cupboard, holding his knees to his chest and anxiously waiting to be found.

hongjoong came running in at the sound of wooyoung's scream, and sighed when he saw the scene.

yunho quickly got off wooyoung and the younger sat up. hongjoong raised his eyebrow, using his expression to ask "what happened?" without using words. he watched both of their hands fly upwards to blame the other, both shouting "he did it!" in unison.

the exhausted parent simply sat down in front of them, which san took the opportunity to crawl into his lap, and told them not to the play the game anymore.

jongho whined. "i want play game!" he yelled.

the youngest widened his big eyes and pouted his lip, earning a sigh from his parent and an "okay, fine."

the five cheered, to which hongjoong interrupted them by saying "and hey, you can't play it if you keep fighting." to which they all nodded and continued their game.

hongjoong finally left the scene, and the rest of them huddled in a small circle, deciding on the next round.

"who's being seeker this time? i'm not, i was just the seeker." yunho exclaimed. "not me! i was seeker last round!" "i've been the seeker twice!" "i've been the seeker three times!" "i bad seeker!"

"well then, i guess yeosang has to be it."

"wait a minute—where is yeosang, anyways?"

they all sat in silence before wooyoung realized. he watched where yeosang hid the round before they fought, so he figured he'd find him there.

"i know where he is! follow me!" the boy proudly said.

all five of them walked in a small line into the bathroom, as wooyoung opened the cupboard.

but when he did, no one was inside.

what they didn't realize was that while they were talking to hongjoong, yeosang has snuck out of the cupboard, crawled through the puppy door (which served no purpose as they didn't even have a dog), and quietly headed into the garden in the backyard. and then, he ended up getting himself stuck in a bush without knowing it.

they all began calling yeosang's name, walking around the house to find their brother. hongjoong eventually heard them calling his name, and began helping the five children find the lost kid.

"could he be outside?" hongjoong asked. "no, that was against the rules." mingi replied.

"maybe he outside, just broke rules." jongho said with his very broken up vocabulary, which prompted wooyoung to angrily rush outside.

"yeosangie!" he yelled at the top of his lungs.

yeosang heard the call, and wanted to cry (since he was now really stuck), but got scared that he would get in trouble for going outside. so, the poor, ignorant child stayed absolutely silent.

as the family started looking around the garden, yeosang got really nervous that he would be found.

hongjoong noticed a small opening in one of the bushes that formed around the wall, and so he sighed and bent down in front of it. unsurprisingly, he found a small, curled up yeosang, who started crying out loud because he was ashamed of himself.

the parent lifted the loudly weeping boy out of the bush, standing up and hugging him closely.

wooyoung almost yelled at him for breaking the rules, but his mouth ended up getting covered by yunho, and they watched their brother slowly calm down.

*:.. o ..:*☆☆*:.. o ..:*