» ᵀᴴᴵᴿᵀᵞ-ᶠᴼᵁᴿ «

yeosang took a deep breath and started getting out of the car.

"good luck with beomseok today." hongjoong smiled. the child nodded, then hanging his head and walking forward, going to the place that he was told to meet beomseok at.

the boy was a nervous wreck. he hadn't seen the older boy for almost four weeks, nearly a month. he wondered if everything was going to work, if things were going to go back to normal. he'd wanted to see beomseok for so long but now that the time was coming, he was nervous about everything.

this is so cliché. he thought. 

when yeosang got there, he didn't see beomseok anywhere, so he decided to just stand in the grass and wait patiently for the older to get there.

he waited for five solid minutes, until suddenly, he heard leaves crunching nearby him.

"y-yeosang?" he heard an all too familiar voice say.

yeosang whirled around, not even sparing one second before running into beomseok's arms. the older wasted no time to wrap his arms around yeosang's waist and pull him as close as he possibly could.

it didn't take much time for yeosang to start crying, and for beomseok to notice he was crying.

"honey, don't cry... it's only me. i'm not worth crying over." he said and smiled, pulling away from the hug and patting yeosang's head happily.

'i just missed you a lot.' he signed.

"i missed you too. how were things while i was gone? please don't tell me you were sad the whole time... i'm really not worth being sad over for four weeks..." 'well, obviously i was sad, i missed you, and it was weird not to see you for a while. and i was really worried about you, of course, you left on a note that would make anyone worry. but don't worry about me, i'm happy now.' yeosang smiled, showing his teeth.

beomseok chuckled, then leaning in and giving yeosang a little eskimo kiss.

the younger hid his face as fast as possible.

"don't be shy~" the older teased.

'you're being so cliché!' yeosang signed half jokingly, half angrily. "i'm not being cliché, i haven't gotten to have this time with you in such a long time! of course i'm gonna sound like that." the two of them laughed.

"jongho, can i talk to you? please?" san asked softly, walking slowly into the dim bedroom.

"fine, i guess..." jongho gulped.

san nodded, closed the door behind him, and sat on the carpet in front of the foot of the bed. "i just figured i haven't been talking to you enough.. i mean, none of us have really been talking a lot... and, since i am your biological brother, i feel like i should be there for you more. so i just wanted to kinda come in and check on you." san explained.

as the child fidgeted around, as he finally heard jongho shift in his bed.

"th-thanks, san... i'm fine.. you don't need to worry." jongho muttered. he knew he didn't sound convincing at all, but he tried his best.

"ok... just checking. one more thing.."

they both paused. the older took a deep breath.

"is there any way i can somehow convince you to let me give you a hug?" he asked quickly.

jongho paused, thinking about it. the last time he'd hugged someone was when he was released from the mental institution, but even that was more just seonghwa squeezing the youngest so hard he couldn't breathe. he really hated hugs, but he also wanted to make san happy.