» ᵀᴴᴬᴺᴷ ᵞᴼᵁ, ᴬᵀᴱᴱᶻ «

hello!
this will obviously not be a normal chapter, i'm sorry if you were looking forward to updates, i've already started the next chapter ;)

this chapter is just my journey with discovering and stanning ATEEZ, and my messages to the members individually.

so you can kind of ignore this chapter if you want. i'll be posting screenshots of this on my twitter, go follow me @yeoslovebot ;)

also a suggestion: if you could refrain from commenting on these next messages, that would be much appreciated. you can comment here or at the end of the writing, but please, it would be convenient for me if you didn't comment on these next messages. thank you :)

okay, i'll start now

hi. my name is mikayla, i'm 16, i live in arizona, and i've been part of ATINY for almost 10 months now. i began stanning ATEEZ on january 2nd, 2019, when i was watching a kpop predictions video, and they came up. i decided that, since i needed to try something new in kpop at the time, i would try to get into them, and see how it went.
well, obviously, it went well. i began watching "codename is ATEEZ" that same day, and wrote down all of their names and facts on a piece of paper, to try to memorize things about them a little quicker and easier. when i watched "codename is ATEEZ," apparently, i missed the introduction of all the members so i kind of got thrown into learning them very quickly lmao,, anyways, while watching the episode where they were playing at the waterpark, there was someone who caught my eye. i found him cute, and funny, and he stood out for me. his name was kang yeosang. so, on january 4th, 2019, i dubbed yeosang as my bias in ATEEZ. i started to learn more about him, i memorized ATEEZ's faces and names, my first song by them was my way, and i was hooked. there was a lot about them that i loved, they were all very interesting and never left me bored with anything they released. two weeks after i began stanning, they had their first comeback with treasure ep2: zero to one, and i remember the music video coming out late and then me staying up until 4am watching their twitter livestream and taking a lot of screenshots lmao. about a month into stanning them, ATEEZ announced they would be going on tour, and i begged my parents relentlessly, but they said no, as they didn't feel like driving to LA, despite it being over my spring break. i was sad, but i tried not to let it get to me. then, one day, my friend texted me, and told me that her mom was willing to take us to LA to see ATEEZ. i cried a lot that night. and so, on march 15th, 2019, my friend, her mom, and me all took a trip to LA, where we saw ATEEZ in concert. it was a great experience, despite mmt being stupid, yeosang noticed me multiple times, and i made hongjoong, yunho, and jongho laugh. so you can say it went pretty well. ever since then, my love for ATEEZ has grown so much, and i'm really hoping i'll be able to see them next time they go on tour.

and now, for my messages to them.

TO: my inspiration, hongjoong (김홍중);

you are the best, strongest, most talented leader i've ever seen before. you constantly juggle all the normal responsibilities of a leader, you compose and write ATEEZ's music, you take care of your members, you're loving, you're so talented, you're good looking, and more and more. i don't have enough room to describe everything i love about you. thank you so much for being an inspiration for me, thank you for motivating me to keep trying, and work hard. you are the best leader ATEEZ could ever have.

ATINY 💘 HONGJOONG

TO: my guardian angel, seonghwa (박성화);