3.4

Jacob's P.O.V.

The past couple of days have been pretty good. Daniel hasn't bothered Chresanto or myself, the project for English is coming along okay, and I've gotten back into the routine of playing the piano. I haven't eaten anything but an apple these past few days, though.

"Jacob".

I turned my head at the sound of my name. "Yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

I looked at Chresanto, he was giving me a curious look. "I'm fine". We walked up the pathway of Kids United, "are you sure you don't have a problem with Finley and Alex planning the date and not me?"

He nodded, "I'm sure, as long as we have an official date, I don't mind".

"Okay". I held the door open for him, "thank you". "Mhm" I hummed. I walked in behind him.

"Alex, that's not supposed to go there" I heard Finley say.

"Oh, yeah. Finley, I didn't think this would be so complicated".

I heard Finley laugh a little. "We're almost done".

"Um... Finley and Alex" I stated. I suddenly heard light footsteps and Finley came from the kitchen.

"We're not done yet, almost though".

Alex came from the kitchen and looked at me. "Can I talk to you for a second?" She asked. I nodded and she pulled me off to the side. "Finley and I made dinner" she said quietly, "you don't have to... You know..." I nodded a little because I understood what she was explaining. "I didn't think about it until after we began cooking, and Finley doesn't know, so she... Sorry".

I chuckled, "Alex, it's fine". She still had a hesitant look on her face, "Alexandria, chill, it's not a big deal. It's fine".

She nodded a little, "okay".

I walked back over to Chresanto and Finley. She seemed to have pulled him into a conversation. I stood next to Chres and he wrapped his arm around me. I listened in on their conversation and waited for an opportunity to speak.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked curiously.

"Up in their rooms, and they're to stay there until Chresanto leaves. I refuse to have this date ruined by Chris or Adrian's childish ways" Finley answered. I chuckled at her demeanor. "I must go finish cooking now". I watched her turn and walk away.

"She's interesting" Chresanto said, I nodded a little.

"Yeah, she really is".

>>*<<

I shook my head a little at the thought of eating, even though I was hungry. I looked at the plate, Finley had really out done herself this time. With the help of Alex, she made spinach, artichoke, and brie crepes. I suppose she was felt like cooking a french meal.

"How long have they been cooking?" Chresanto asked, I watched him eat some of the salad Alex and Finley made also.

I shook my head, "Alex doesn't cook that much, it's really Finley. I think she's been cooking and baking for... Three years now? Yeah, that sounds right". I nodded simply.

"That's really cool, she's really good" he said, he looked at me. I had my hands over my stomach, but he couldn't see because they were under the table. I looked at my plate for a few minutes.

"What's it..." He said quietly, I looked up at him and saw he had a sad expression on his face, "what's it like?"

"Which one?" I asked, "starving or throwing it up..."