1.8

Jacob's P.O.V.

"Yeah, I... Uh... Chresanto" I spoke into the phone, "Alex is being very persistent today, so... May I bring her along to the park?" 

"Yeah, sure, does that mean I should swing by my house and change clothes?" He asked. 

I chuckled, "what?"

"I mean, I want to look nice in front of your friend". 

"What do you have on now?" 

"Um.. Sweatpants and a shirt". 

"Shit, that's fine. You ain't gotta impress her, we'll be there soon though" I informed. 

I heard him laugh a little, "okay, bye". 

"Bye" I hung up the phone and looked at Alex. "If you're going to come with me, you gotta get out of pajamas, Alexandria". 

"Really? Did you really think I was planning on going in pajamas?" She asked, she stood from her comfortable spot on her bed and I laid where she once was. 

"Why do you even get into pajamas after school anyway?" I questioned. 

"Because they're more comfortable than the clothes that I've been in all day for school" she explained, she walked to her closest and pulled out simple skinny jeans and a graphic T-shirt. She took off her shirt and pajama shorts. "Stop staring at my ass, Jacob" she stated. 

I looked at the tv instead, "I was not staring at your ass, Alexandria". 

"Sure, you weren't" she replied, she put on the jeans. 

"How come you never let me draw on you?" I asked. She turned around and looked at me, "you never ask so, and I feel like it's just an excuse for you to see my bra and boobs". 

"If I wanted to see your bra and boobs, I'd just take your shirt off, simple as that". 

>>*<<

"Chresanto, this is Alex" I said as I motioned to her, she was standing beside me. "Alex, this is Chresanto". I watched as the two looked at each other. 

"So you're the famous Chresanto" she said as she held her hand out for him to shake. 

"I wouldn't say famous, more like... Well known" he replied as he shook her hand politely. 

It was silent for a moment as they both looked at me. "Okay, well, Chresanto and I have to ask one another questions for the English project I was telling you about" I said to Alex. She nodded a little. "So, yeah" I added. 

I sat on top of the picnic table, like I always did, and Chresanto sat to my left, and Alex to my right. 

"Do you want to ask questions still?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure" I opened my notebook and picked up where I left off, "okay, so what's the first thing you notice about a person?" 

"Well, if we're talking features, then their eyes. If it's personality, then... I guess, how they treat themselves, if they're open to others and stuff like that" Chresanto answered simply. I nodded a little as I wrote his answer down. 

"Which decision do you regret the most?" I asked. 

"Back in middle school when I decided to hide my sexuality from everyone, and trying to deny that I wasn't gay, when in fact, I already knew I was". I wrote his answer down and looked over and saw Alex had her hand in the air. 

"What the fuck are you raising your hand for?" I asked, "we're not in class, you know". 

"Well, I didn't want to interrupt" she explained, "so I thought I'd raise my hand and wait".