Hamartia (0.0)

Sneak Peek:

"Do you know how much shit you've put me through?" I asked in frustration. 

"Hey, you're the one that signed up for this, toots" Jacob said casually as he tapped the ash from his cigarette. "I warned you about the dangers of hanging around me, but yet... You stayed". 

"I stayed because everyone else in your life left you!" I exclaimed in disbelief, "I was doing you a favor!" 

"A favor that I didn't fucking ask for!" He shot back. "I didn't ask you to befriend me, Chresanto". He turned away, "I was doing just fine on my own". 

"Oh, yeah, sure. You call binge drinking and chain smoking fine? And hiding a huge secret from me!? You do all that shit just to get away from your problems, but you're only creating more" I said in utter dissatisfaction. "You're a fucking wreck! A big ass flaw!"

He suddenly turned around, he looked as if he was holding back tears, "I know what the fuck I am, Chresanto! I've been told many times before, stop telling me old shit!" He looked away from me. "I know I'm a walking hamartia".
_________________________________________________________________________________
Brand new Royce book, I'm excited for this one. Hopefully it'll be good, I already have nine chapters completed. I know it (the sneek peek) doesn't reveal much about the book, but I hope you all add it to your libraries and await the first chapter which will be posted when the prologue and sneak peek get a good amount of reads.
Love,
Bria Amour.