1.5

Chresanto's P.O.V.

"He doesn't think we're gonna go out" I said to Elijah and Ray.

"Oh, man, well that means he's not going to ask you out" Ray stated.

"And he might not say yes if you ask him" Elijah added.

I shrugged a little, "you two are right, but I guess that's okay".

I looked pass Ray and saw Jacob sitting by himself as always. "Go and sit with him" Elijah said casually.

"I promise I'll sit with you guys tomorrow" I stated as I stood up.

"That's what you said yesterday" Ray replied.

"I mean it this time".

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just go".

I walked over to Jacob and sat down across from him. "Hi" I greeted.

"Hello" he replied.

"Aw, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, but if you hear something about a fight today, just know that is was because of me" he stated, he was staring at his phone.

"And why would you be getting into a fight today?"

"Because a person, who shall not be named, is spreading nasty rumors about me".

I looked at him,  he refused to look at me. I thought it was just because he was too angry to, but then he bit his lip lightly and sniffed, it wasn't until he wiped at his eyes that I understood. He was trying not to cry.

"It's him, isn't it?" I asked lightly, "your ex?"

He nodded a little, "yeah".

"I'm sorry to hear, I didn't know he went here" I murmured, I cleared my throat "are you okay?"

"Not really" he spoke, he still wasn't looking at me.

"Jacob, look at me" I said seriously.

"I'd rather not".

"Please" I added.

He sighed, "I swear, you're the only person who I haven't told to fuck off, not that many people talk to me anyway". He finally looked at me.

"That's because you like me, but what was said about you?"

"I do not like you, and that I sucked his dick in the bathroom, which is not true because I don't suck dick because it's fucking disgusting" he gagged a little. "He also said some other things... That I don't want to repeat".

"I'm sorry" I apologized, "that's not fair to you".

"Yeah, well, he thinks it is" he mumbled, he messed with his hair as he casually looked at me.

"Are you still upset?"

"Very, but I doubt you want to hear me curse like a sailor" he looked back down at his phone and glared. I leaned forward and snatched it from him.

"Chresanto" he whined as he tried to grab it, I kept it far away from him. I looked at the screen and noticed he was on Instagram.

"Jacob will give you a good blowjob for five dollars in the bathroom in J hall" I read quietly, "he gave me one last week". I looked at Jacob, "why would he do that?"

"Because he's a bastard" he replied, I gave him his phone back. "He wasn't like that when we were together, I don't know what I did to him".

"You sure? I mean, I'm not blaming you, but maybe you did something that you weren't aware of and he felt like he needed to retaliate".