28 March, 2019 part 2

Sara's P.O.V
I looked up at joey not knowing how to think as tears started to roll down my cheeks.

joey hugged me tightly.

seb being seb hugged us which made me smile.

joey looked at me dead in the eyes and smiled 'I hope he or she has your eyes' I smiled and pecked his lips.

'come on we need to go we'll get a coffee and a got chocolate on the way if you want' I said taking my hand out of the bathroom.

'I want coffee' I complained in a babyish voice.

'nope can't have caffeine when your pregnant' joey says as he smirks at me.

I playfully slap his arm and smile.

maybe being pregnant might not be too bad after all.

'stop thinking,if joey knows your overthinking he won't be very happy' seb says standing next to me and I finish overthinking.

'ik it's just- I-' I sigh as we staring walking out of the hotel room.

'I understand just don't think about it he's happy, scared but very happy for you and for the both of yous' seb reassures me giving me a side hug.

'thank you seb, you might be annoying but you know how to put a smile on my face when I'm down' I say with a smile looking at him walking into the elevator.

'your welcome and don't be down joey can't take the smile of his face' sebs says laughing at a extremely (maybe a little to much) happy joey standing in the elevator

seb presses ground floor as we went down in a comfortable silence but was soon broken when joey squealed jumping up and down a little.

me and seb both looked at him and laughed.

'lara we need to buy clothes and a coat, wait where are we gonna live we need to buy a house' joey rambled on excitingly.

'don't worry about that now I'm not even a week' I say putting my arm around his waist hugging into his side.

'mmmm true but I still I want to spoil our child' joey finished kissing the top of my head.

we walked out of the elevator seeing the Buddha chasing Max around the lounge area.

I smiled letting go of joey and went over to say hello to Phoebe and the rest of them.

'hey Sara how you going' max asked as he let go of me.

'yea feeling a bit ill but ya know I'm good' I replied as joey slid his arm around my waist.

'are we still going out for lunch' cole asked looking at joey and I.

I looked up at joey and he looked me and asked 'do you want to go' I nodded yes in return.

joey turned back at cole and said 'are we going now'.

cole nodded and we all followed Buddha out the door and started walking to whatever nearby restaurant there was.

we arrived at the restaurant but joey pulled me back to chat with me first.

'do you want to tell the guys or not' he asked holding onto my waist.

'yea and I'll face time Jordan before the show tonight' I said pecking his lips after.

we than walked in the restaurant with all eyes on us.

'whered yous go' buddha asked.

i looked at joey and joey looked at me and we decided to tell them now.

'well we have some news to share for yous' joey stared putting his arm around my shoulders.

'your getting married' cole shouted.

'your pregnant' pheobe said with a smile.

i looked up at joey and smiled as phoebe asked the question.

'you are' a phoebe jumped up and down in excitement.

'im pregnant' i said as everyone started to comeover and hug me.

tears where in my eyes of happiness and i couldn't top smiling.

to be honest i think this is the happiest ive ever been.

** time skip to before the show **

i sat in the bed of the hotel while joey was getting ready for the show.

i clicked on the facetime call for jordan.

she connected right away and screamed as i jumped.

'Saraaaaa' she screamed.

'jordannnnn' i screamed back.

'so i dont have long until i need to go to the show but me and joey have some very exciting news for you' i say smiling.

joey flops down next to me and holds my hand.

'im pregnant' i said smiling.

she sat there and lokked a but confused until she came out said.

'your pee pee went into you vagina' she looked confused.

me and joey both started to laugh and nodded in response.

'OH MY FUCKING GOD' she said jumping up and down.

me and joey both smiled.

'alright we need to go to the venue, cya' i said as jordan said bye back we ended the call.

the concert went a little like this....

i was taking pictures with phoebe.

we were just chilling with the boys.

and talking to some fans.

but we didnt tell anyone else about me being pregnant we jaut booked a doctors appointment for when we are in Las Vegas.......

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
thank you for reading, leave feedback

song of the day
2099
Charli XCX feat. Troye Sivan