28 February, 2019

Sara's P.O.V
so last week I was in Spain, now I'm in Hamburg Germany and it's pretty fun around here.

so today is a special, today is joeys birthday, and I'm planning something not too big but big enough.

so we have all day today because there is no show tonight.

so I'm planning to take him out just me and him for lunch and breakfast and the crew will come out with us tonight for his dinner and then we'll come back to the hotel and do our thing, mmhmm OUR THING.

bare remind I just thought of all of the I'm bed not dinner though he already knows that.

so imma get ready now so that as soon as joey wakes up he can get ready too.

I get out of bed and grab my clothes and get changed in the bathroom.

I picked out black faded skinny jeans and the night time long sleeve swmrs shirt and my high tops.

I walked out of the bathroom getting my make up bag to see joey on his phone as he looks up and smiles at me.

'get dressed I'm taking you out for lunch' I say returning the smile.

'okay where are we going' he asks getting out of bed and grabbing his suitcase.

'I booked a table at a cafe it's called Stockholm Espresso Club nothing too special your dinner is better though' I say smirking at him.

he walked over to me with his clothes in his hands and pecked me on the lips smiling as he pulls away.

'happy birthday babe' I say as he pecks them one more time than walking in the bathroom.

I do natural make up so foundation and mascara and then brush my hair leaving with a bit of kink in it.

joey walks out while I'm brushing my hair and takes the brush of me.

'i forgot mine' he says while brushing it a bit then walking back into the bathroom.

ya know sometimes I think men take longer than women.

I grabbed my phone and purse as joey was tying his shoe laces up and we walked out the door and to the cafe.

we arrived at the cafe and took our seats, in our time there we order coffees and our breakfast than left we decided to go for a walk before we went back to the hotel because joey wanted to binge watch all the cars movies and I obviously agreed.

Lunch came around and we went to a restaurant called Restaurant Fardi.

it was really nice we both got steak and a salad but other than that really good.

then we went on a walk around were we wore staying and than went back to the hotel to get ready for tonight.

(outfit above)

once we were both ready we left and we went to a restaurant called Brücke 10.

as soon as we walked in all the boys were there with Buddha and josh stove and Phoebe and Michelle.

we both said our hellos and than I sat in between Michelle and joey.

'so anything special today' Michelle asked making conversation.

'ugh no nothing much went out for breakfast and lunch watched all cars movies and explored a bit but that all' I replied with a smile.

we ordered a few drinks I got some sorta champagne and me and Michelle were in a conversation when max leant back to talk to joey.

'joey tell Sara' he yelled out to joey making both of us look at max confused.

'tell me what' I asked starting to get concerned.

'ya know the thing' max said looking at a confused joey.

as soon as max said that he clicked and I turned around to face him.

'ya know our new album' he asked nervously.

'mmm yea' I asked hesitantly.

'well I wrote the song bad allergies about you' he said with a smile.

I smiled at him and we went to kiss but got interrupted by Seb.

'well, well now joey don't get ahead of yourself' he's says smirking at joey.

I than looked at joey confused as he smiles.

'so before we started dating around November last year I was not drunk just emotional and couldn't stop bringing my self down about me not having you permanently in my life so I wrote a love letter to you and max found it and used it to write bad allergies' he said with a smile on his face while I had a few tears steaming down my face.

'no' I looked at him confused.

'yea' he said, a tear rolling down his cheek.

'come outside' he said standing up holding my hands leading me outside, all eyes on us.

I hugged him tightly as he kissed the top of my head.

I looked up at him and smiled.

'this month as been the best month of my life I hope you know that, you've really changed my life' I say now holding onto his hands.

'I know cause it's the same for me' he says back smiling.

'I love you' I say hugging him again.

'I love you too' he say holding onto me.

'the guys are staring' I say pulling apart and looking into the restaurant window.

'I don't care I'm sure if we kiss we will make them all cheer' he says smirking.

'mmm I guess' I say leaning forward.

his lips touch mine and we kiss softly, slowly and passionately.

we pull away after a few seconds earning a few claps from people inside.

'come one let's go back' he says grabbing my hand and walking us back inside.

after dinner we went back to the hotel and let's just say as soon as we opened our room door things got heated really heated......

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
thank you for reading.....

please leave feedback....

song of the day
Trashbag Baby
SWMRS