New Years Eve/Day 2017-2018

Sara P.O.V
Me and Jordan had just arrived at the armstrong house.

as we walked up to the door we heard what sounded like max cole at the top of his lungs.

we knocked on the door and joey answered.

'hey' me and Jordan both replied 'hey' as well.

he moved aside so we could both come in.

I walked in Jordan following behind.

joey pulled me aside to hug me.

'how you doing' he asked voice muffled in my hair as we still hold each other.

'better than I've ever been' I reply my head resting on his chest.

i look up at him and smile.

i look into his eyes both of us leaning in inches apart.

'fucking fuck off you stupid ass hoe' cole yells making us pull apart.

i watched max run around with giant pool noodle gun chasing cole in the backyard.

'please explain why they are doing this' jordan asked looking at the whole situation confused.

'if I'm going to be honest I have no fucking idea' I reply looking at her confused.

we snapped our heads sound as we heard someone jump into the pool and trust it's like 10 degrees celsius out here ya don't want to be in the pool atm.

'YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE' cole yells at max as he laughs.

we all laughed at the end of a weird ass argument that no one knows how it started or why but I think we were more concerned on the fact we need to start getting ready for the New Years party that's at 7pm and it's now 5:30pm.

(my outfit)

(Jordan's outfit)

(Jordan's outfit)

we all put out heaters for outside so we can watch the fireworks that are not to far away.