23 January, 2019 part 2

Sara's P.O.V
we got to this nice not to fancy restaurant and went straight in and found a double for two out on a deck with fairy lights and vines on the railings.

'this is beautiful joey' I smile taking in the scenery.

'yea well it's the nice part of town and I thought it suits you' he smiles taking a seat as I do the same.

'well thank you for bringing me out tonight' I say liking into his eyes.

we stare at each other for a moment until I realise I brought him something.

'oh shit i almost forgot' I say getting an envelope out of my bag.

'I thought you and the boys would like to come to I bought you an all access pass so you can watch wherever you want just obviously not on the stage and yous can come back stage too and it's early access' I tell him as he opens it smiling.

'thank you I wish I brought you something' he says looking down.

'this is enough bringing me here means more than anything' I smile at him.

'hello my name is Joel and I'll be your waiter for tonight can I start you of with any drinks or do you want to have meals straight away' a waiter comes over to us interrupting my gaze at joey.

'do you want a starter or' joey asks.

'not unless you don't want anything' I reply looking at him.

'ugh can I just have a corona and do you want your usual' I nod in an answer for him. 'um and can we get- actually can we share a bottle of red wine' he asks the waiter.

'yea sure would you like me to come back with your drinks and than order food' Joel asked looking at both me and joey.

'ugh can we order when we get the drinks please' I reply.

'yea I'll be right back' Joel says walking of.

I turn back to joey and grab my menu.

I decided on just a chicken caesar salad wrap.

'done' I ask joey.

'thinking about having just a steak with chips' he replies looking up at me.

'nice choice' I nod.

'you'.

'chicken caesar salad wrap' I nod.

'a rare pick for the miss Sara over here' he says sarcastically.

'here you go ready to order' Joel asked.

** time skip to after dinner **

we walked out of the restaurant deciding to get some ice cream at the shop down the street.

joey tried to nervously hold my hand and I know that he didn't know if I wanted to so he tried slipping his hand into mine so I grabbed it myself.

I leaned in closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

'I can't believe after 5 years we're finally out on a date' I say still looking forward.

'I know I didn't know when to ask you out it was always the wrong time and last year I just felt like the reason why every time we went to kiss and got interrupted was because we were being told that we are not ready yet but here we are no interruptions besides the ice cream we're about to get' he laughed a bit at the end.

we walked inside and I picked out a lemon sorbet and joey did the same.

we sat on a park bench cuddled up to each other eating sorbet in peace.