22 february, 2019

Sara's P.O.V
today me and joey are getting up at 3 in the morning and meeting up with the boys at the airport and flying to paris.

although last time I went to Paris I had to deal with 4 drunk boys around the city that were all doing something annoying and disruptive.

one was talking about sorry I should shouting about how he is going to bang this chick later another one was saying how he wants to pash this dude because he's better at playing basketball then him, another yelling about how he will have no tea in the morning when he wakes up, oh no how is he going to cure his hangover whoop de do and the other the last one was going on about how much weed he just bought.

just like take that in picture that and add them running around like dickheads.

ya know who I'm talking about.

so joey has set an alarm to go off at 2 so we had plenty of time and wake up and get changed.

I got up before the alarm I always do these things I don't know why so don't ask.

and went to the bathroom and peed like ya do and washed my face when I got back into the room the alarm just went off and joey did budge so I stayed to poke him and that didn't work.

then I started to lightly punch him and nothing happened.

then out of fucking know where he tackles me and starts to tickle me, and now I'm a very ticklish person is I'm trying not to laugh to wake anyone else up which was really hard instead I just practically yelled stop.

he stopped thinking we need to get ready and he went to the bathroom while I put on my outfit.

I'm not wearing anything fancy just faded black jeans and a Taylor Swift white reputation album cover tee, old school vans and my hair straightened and only mascara.

'you ready to go' I asked joey seeing him lying in his bed.

'yea I'll put my shoes on in the car' he says getting up grabbing both of our suitcases.

I grab my backpack and his one too as we walk down stairs to the front door.

i quietly shut the door and we walked to the car.

'I'll drive my I said to joey putting our stuff in the butte of the car looking into his really tired eyes.

'no I'll drive, your too tried' he looks at me snatching the keys.

'joey I don't want to say this again I'm driving your too tired you can sleep in the way to the airport, okay' i told him closing the butte.

'okay' he says passing me back the keys.

I got into the car and started it.

joey put on his playlist with his favourite songs happy that the clash come on cause like we stan.

he ended up falling asleep within 5 minutes of the ride.

he took about half an hour to actually get there.

'babe wake up' I sad softly rubbing his shoulder with my thumb.

he fluttered his eyes open and looked up at me with a smile.

'come one it's time to go' I smiled back at him.

he sat up and stretched in his seat and we got out of the car and grabbed our bags.

we walked over to the airport and immediately saw Buddha their tour manager and Max.

'hey guys' I say walking over to them giving them hug joey doing the same.

'where's cole' joey asked looking at max.

'lizas house' he said rolling his eyes.

'seb I presume is running late like usual' I say as phoebe the photographer walks over to us.

the boys ended up coming about 10 minutes after we got here.

we walked over and got our tickets and went through security and we finally got on the plane.

** time skip to after the flight **

the flight to Paris consisted of joey connecting his AirPods to my phone as well as my AirPods connected to mine than jamming out to whatever came on from Taylor Swifts Hey Stephen to Nirvanas Breed and watching a few Harry Potters but in the 14 hours it took we slept for about 2 hours.

as soon as we got off the plane we got into our Uber straight to the hotel to go straight to bed because it's like 2 in the morning.

we plan to go and travel in the morning and look around before they have their shows for the next few days.

we got to the hotel and I got out my pjs and was too tired to shower so I decided that imma just have one when I wake up in the morning after me and joey go to the gym.

yes he's pushing me to work out more because I complain about how unfit I am and I just need to work on a few things that will get me in shape to start hiking again like I used too.

joey had just finished cleaning his teeth as I went into the smallish bathroom and cleaned mine.

once I was done I walked out into the bedroom and saw joey lying down staring at me with a smile on his face.

i smiled at him and walked over to the side of the bed and slid under the covers and cuddled up to the side of him resting my head on his chest.

'I love you' joey said kissing the top of my head.

'I love you too' I said looking up at him with a smile on my face.

I kissed him softly and slowly as he turned over on his side one hand cupping my face.

we pulled apart catching our breath resting our foreheads together.

he slid his hand down my body and stopped at my waist and kissed me softly one last time as he whispered 'goodnight'.

'goodnight joey'.....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
thank you so much for reading it means a lot can't believe it's 200 thank you!!!!

please leave feedback and if you have any requests please ask.

I might do an imagine story for all the boys just let me know.....

song of the day
Best Friend
Rex Orange County