June 26, 2014

Sara's P.O.V
the last 3 months have been so boring and I hate it.

I've had the usual routine of every Tuesday and Saturday film a video I filmed an extra one last night as I'm leaving the country again today.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom upstairs.

so my house kinda plans out like this you have the front door you walk in and to your left is my door for my bedroom and straight ahead of you, you have the staircase for upstairs obviously but if you don't go into either there is a little doorway kinda thing in between that leads to the lounge room and straight through the lounge room you have the kitchen to your right is a dining area and if keep going right there are back doors to an undercover area for the backyard and next to those doors is a laundry and an extra toilet again on your right is a garage door with tools and all that in it.

going back to the staircase area as you walk up straight away there is a right door which is the main bathroom and straight ahead is my sister Georgia room if you turn left you to have another door to your right with is next to Georgias which makes it my other sister Kates then this big area called the family area which is more for the kids to play than the main bedroom in front of Kates but with the gap in between for the family area and I'm the main there is a walk-in robe and a bathroom. there you go there's the house.

so as I was saying I walked upstairs to go to the toilet and have a shower and yes before I went to bed I put my close in the bathroom ready for today.

after I washed and got dressed in jeans and a black crop top I blow-dried my hair and just straightened it because it's cold here in Australia at the moment I went downstairs and put on my jumper that I was wearing which was just a Blink - 182 print jumper I went back upstairs and I did a light cover of foundation and some volume mascara.

as soon as I was done I had to leave so I said goodbye to my Step Mum and my sisters were at mums so I didn't have to worry about them.

I got in the car as dad put my suitcase in I plugged the aux cord in.

'play something decent' my dads say as he shuts his side of the car door.

'okay I'll play the playlist'

I and my dad listen to practically the same stuff because my dad introduced me to half of the things I listen to I mean all the bands.

my dad might not look like it but he listens to more metal then me but we both adore punk and I'm more of a punk alternative pop kind person so the pop he hates but I only really listen to Taylor as my only pop so yea anyway.

** time skip to landing in Oakland **

the 20-hour plane ride consisted of me wearing my headphones and listening to Taylor and a bit of Nirvana and a newish band that I'm in love with The 1975.

joey said that he and his dad would be there to pick us at about 6 pm and it's half past five at the moment so we have a bit but I can't miss that tall tanned skin body figure standing next to a smaller lighter body figure I just recognized them as Joey and Billie Joe Armstrong.

I'm pretty sure joey noticed me because he started walking towards us but before my brain could actually think anything through I decided to let go of my suitcase and run for it, yep I ran straight to him and he caught me and spun me around as he hugged me tight and said 'I missed you so much' in such a softened voice.

'I'm missed you too joey' I said as he put me down.

I walked over and said my hellos to Billie and dad did the same to both of the boys.

after we greeted each other we went outside to the parking lot and got in Billie's car and we were on our way to their home in Oakland California...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
thank you for reading I'm hoping chapters are going to get better... sorry this one was a bit shorter ran out of ideas as it is 1 in the morning...

please give feedback

I'm gonna keep trying posting as much as I can.

song of the day
Settle Down
The 1975