23 January, 2019

Sara's P.O.V

the past year has been a lot.

im still single havent done anything since my 18th im now 19 and on the road for my 'Long Live Tour' which is where im traveling to a few countries meeting fans and performing some covers.

today i woke to a text from Seb asking if i wanted to meet up with the boys for lunch.

im currently in Oakland California getting up out of bed informing my best friend jordan that were leaving in 2 hours to a nice cafe for lunch.

i walk up the stairs in a our hotel room to wake her up.

'jordan come on wake up we going in 2 hours catching up with the boys' i heard her mumble something but i didnt worry about instead i walked downstairs to my room and got out my outfit.

(my outfit)

'you didnt answer my question' i hear jordan say walking down the stairs.

(Jordan's outfit)

'sorry what did you ask' i look at her grabbing my purse and keys for the room.

'is your rehearsal today' she asked following me up the stairs.

'yeah well go back to the hotel first before anyway im only gonna be there for a few hours' i respond walking out the door.

we walked down the street and found the boys already sitting down at an outside table.

'hey guys' I say as max comes running over picking me up.

he does the same to Jordan as the other boys come over saying hello.

joey was the last one and didn't hug me for very long.

'you right' I look at him concerned breaking the hug apart.

'yea' he says nervously and goes to sit back down.

I walk over to go and sit next to him.

** time skip to after lunch **