Pixie Dust

It was July first, it felt like I was waiting forever for this day to come when it had only been a few days in reality. I had a long breakfast outside, cause I was bored and why not, before getting dressed. I went comfy casual. Thinking of Dipper I wore a shirt with chibi deer on it. He reminds me of one and a pair of black skinny jeans. I made him a flower crown from the garden, it was blue and purple. I made Mabel a blush pink and white one. I made myself a green and beige-ish one. 

"All ready to go?" Aunt Northwest said.

"Yea." I responded with a smile. 

"I'm glad things are going well with this Mabel, your parents will be happy to hear." She said.

I gave her a confused look, and then remembered I had said I liked Mabel to cover up the fact I like her twin. 

"Me too, I hope they'll be happy to hear I have changed." Ugh, I sound so artificial. 

After a few minutes, we were at the shack.

"Thanks for the ride!" I said, jumping out of the car and running inside the shack. 

I saw Dipper and gave him a hug. 

"I missed youuu." Dipper said, returning the hug. 

"I have a surprise for you and Mabel." I said.

"Did I hear the word surprise?" Mabel said showing up at the bottom of the stairs. 

"So, I had some free time this morning and I made us all flower crowns." I said, putting them on their heads 

"Aww, I love it." Dipper said, smiling. 

"This is epic! We should wear them when we go to find the fairies." Mabel said. 

"Sure, why not." Dipper and I agreed. 

"Okay, let me go grab my book and then we can head out." Dipper said, running upstairs. 

"Hey, uhm thanks for making my brother happy. He's a huge dork, but I can tolerate it when he's with you." Mabel said, smiling. 

"No problem." I said. 

"What were you two talking about?" Dipper asked. 

"Nothing." We said at the same time. 

"Oook?" Dipper said. 

He and Mabel said goodbye to Stan and we headed out. 

"So where exactly are the fairies going to be?" I asked.

"Uhm, in my book it says somewhere in the forest, if we follow these directions, will be a patch of grass that looks taller than the rest in a circle, called a fairie ring, unknowing to human eyes, if stepped on will bring you into the world of the fairies, anytime you see one of these around its an area for faires to come into the human world, but I guess only in Gravity Falls, can humans us it as a portal to the fairie world." Dipper said, looking up from the book and pointing in the direction we had to start walking. 

"Ooo, I hope I find a fairie king!" Mabel said smiling. 

"No, no, my sister is not dating a fairie, I won't allow it." Dipper said.

"You're dating a Northwest! We never thought that'd happen." Mabel pouted. 

"True, okay okay, yea no." Dipper said bluntly. 

Mable rolled her eyes, by the time their little quarrel was done, we reached the spot only to not see...anything.

"Where's the fairie ring?" I asked.