Shopping Spree

(This is going to be a chunky chapter, lots of photos cause the links wouldn't work, bear with me xD)

Here we go. I was standing in front of the Gravity Falls mall with Pacifica and her friends, credit cards out and ready to spend. 

We started out in Sephhoora Some off-brand makeup shop. They got their stuff, and I got a few things Pacifica would hide as hers, just some concealer, foundation, eyeliner, ext. Next up we went to Cold Topic. So many edgy things to buy, so naturally, I got a pride bracelet pack, maybe Dipper would wear one if I ever tell him. I got some band tee's that I liked, they looked comfy something I can't relate to most of the time. I got some more whack stuff and we were on our way to the next place.

I couldn't help but notice a few people looking at me oddly but nothing major. We went into this cool shop full of everything you could think of when I ran smack into a tall redhead. She looked at me weird and her crew looked intimidating. I was ready to bolt. "You're Dippers new friend right?" She said. I heard Pacifica's friends snicker.

"Uhm yea." I said quietly. 

"I'm Wendy, nice to meet you, this is my crew." She introduced them one by one.

"You seem a lot better than nerd face." The kid who looked obsessed with Cold Topic said. I blushed, he was talking about Dipper.

"I swear, he's in love with Wendy." My eyebrows creased, oh sh!t. "But you don't seem like the type to fall in love with Wendy or any of the crews' girls, so I'm fine with you." Oh crap, did he know I'm gay? Pacifica said I wouldn't look gay. 

"Shut up Robbie, Dippers too young, and we hardly know (Y/N)." Wendy shot at him. 

"Whatever." He answered. 

"Can I take my cousin back? I don't need him hanging with...well...your type." Pacifica said. Jeez, hope she'll be nice about them in private. 

They all glared at her as we went into the store. I got a unicorn figurine for Mabel.

I looked around hoping to find something for Dipper

I looked around hoping to find something for Dipper. I ended up with this. I hope I'll have the courage to give it to him. It was just something small, a keychain. But we had been talking a lot more and he said he loved mysteries.